Ratings for Dr. Stephen Kovacs

Yes, The Nurse is a gatekeeper and never returns phone calls. so forget it if you have a problem on a Thurs at noon trying to fill a med, after you leave the Doctors office, and for some crazy reason pharmacy wont fill it- Cant get it till they return to work on Monday or Wed., if that's the schedule for that week- they make it up as they go. And it's really frustrating if its for a med you are suppose to be on daily!!!!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Kovax for over a year now. He is not only understanding and non-judgemental but he is a great physician who really does care about his patients. I also am very pleased with his nurse. His nurse is also very understanding and handles call backs in a very timely manner. As a member myself in the medical profession I have worked with many doctors and nurses and I would def. refer Dr. Kovax,Dr. Marsh and or / Anthony to anyone. These people have not only helped me with my addicition to RX pills but they do not make you feel bad about it, where as in many other physicians offices you would be judged and labeled as a druggie.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

Dr Kovac cause be my job he said nothing was wrong with me I won and get my job back without pay. I had medical records that state I was having problem before and still is. There was a problem and he choice to over looking. HOW MUCH MONEY DID YOU GET PAID. He ask me you shore you did go outside and have drink how could someone aware him anything he was wrong. BAD DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2012

Dr. Kovacs is not a bad doctor. But anytime I have tried to reach him by phone, I can't. The nurses work as gatekeepers and are rude, atleast at the owasso, ok branch. I just wish I could contact him, not his gatekeeping nurses.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2011

he is so sweet and genuine!! really understanding and non-judgmental at all... even with pregnant women and helping them thru addiction.. love him!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2011

Very nice guy. Always makes time and seems to really care.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2010

Dr. Kovacs is better than words can say. He listens to everything u are concerned about or need to know. He truly cares about his patients. The nicest Doctor I have ever gone to.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2010

Dr. Kovacs listens to what the patient has to say, and really involves himself in the treatment process and follow up.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2007

You will not find a better and more friendly doctor. He is not a "god", just a very dear and fine physician.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2007

Dr. Stephen Kovacs's Credentials

• Oklahoma College Of Osteopathic Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 2000)

Oxford