Ratings for Dr. Yellep Nataraj

Must be his family or himself rating the 5 . This is a very scary doctor please read other reviews before seeing him .Our experience with this guy ended 😪. We begged him and begged him

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Your appointment is always at least an hour after you are scheduled. Hard to get someone to answer a call and he seems rushed to get you out the door. I feel like a number.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

I saw him about blood in my stool. He gave me a package to test for and sent it off for testing. Sure enough there was an issue and he asked to send me to a specialist. 3 months went by and I told him I hadn't heard from specialist. He told me he would resend request and again 2-3 months later I told him I hadn't heard anything. He assured me this was normal as they are very busy but he would send it a third time. I went to him again complaing of pain in my mid-section and that I hadn't had a bowell movement. Gave me some laxatives and said if the pain got worse to go to the hospital. Sure enough, the pain got excruciating and off I went. 5 hours later I was informed of a Mass in my colon and had to undergo emergency surgery. The same week I'm recovering from this I find that the specialist has sent me a letter telling me of my appointment to have a Colonoscopy. When I looked at the letter from the specialist it had me born 40 years before I actually was born. 1916 instead of 1956 . When I decided to switch Dr.s he wanted to charge me $40 to transfer the file. He doesn't make enough off my visits that he has to nickel and dime me as well. If this kind of treatment is what you want in a family physician have at it. Me, I'm with a Dr. that cares.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Dr Nataraj has always been a good doctor for me. He always gave me good advice and is very kind.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

have been leaving messages fr days with no response. at all. Super frustrating, not feeling that he is super organized, no notes that I could see. To be fair he did ask me for a history when I was switched to him from his son, but since then........

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

So, I had left my job (Safety critical position) and was hired on by a new company and asked to provide my previous medical record from my family dr., Went and saw him and provided him with the forms/information documentation that my new employer was asking to be filled out. Saw him on a thursday and he said he would have it all wrapped up and sent by monday morning. So thinking he is a profesional I said ok, almost 2 months and several phone calls/attempts at appointments and even the company calling / faxing asking for this information and that it was urgent. he finally sent it, just in time for them to say they arn't waiting anymore and I have lost the position (this is a 100k a year job) now I have no job and cannot return to my previoius employer. THANKS BUD!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

My experience says, he is the best and caring doctor in Saskatoon. We have faced hard time to find a nice family doctor. After lots of struggle we found Dr. Nataraj. He is always nice to our whole family. He understands problem and treats us in a nice way. Recently, my baby was suffering from a viral infection. I did visit three times in RUH emergency but no any improvement and then it turned out to Bronchitis. When I visited Dr. Narataj, he took some time for us from his Christmas vacation. He prescribed the right medicine for my baby and now my he is completely healthy and happy. He saved my baby. I don’t bother about any comments but for me he is an angel.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

My husband had been seeing him for years this summer his health took a turn for the worse. I forced him to see dr. Y Nataraj because I beloved he had developed phenomena he was told he was fine. He returned twice more and was told that he was fine. I sat in on these visits and thought he was very unprofessional keeping his notes on what could have been his grocery list. Less than 2 weeks later he was hospitalized for 2.5 weeks extremely low oxygen infection in his lungs and in cardiatic failure. We quickly looked for a new gp. When we saw our new gp we signed paper work to have files transferred. Two months later, when I called to see what the hold up was I was told that we had to pay to get his records. I went right there an made payment but no one could give me a reason as to why they hadn't bothered to tell me this. I was told that it would be done immediately, well two weeks later I am told to call back in two more weeks. If this is his practise of care I SAY RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN!! Definitely will tell everyone I know to STAY CLEAR of this doctor

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

This was my first time seeing Dr. Yellep Nataraj. Dr. Jonathan Nataraj was my doctor, but as others have mentioned, he's working in emergency medicine, now. I was on time for my 11:00am appointment, and didn't see him until 11:40am. I don't have a problem waiting, but what bothered me was that he was chatting with a friend of his who had come in to the clinic while I was in the waiting room. When I was finally able to talk to him, he wrote everything down on a scrap piece of paper he brought into the exam room. Didn't even bother bringing in my file with my past medical history. He performed a 2 minute exam, and gave me a bloodwork requisition. Told me I was too young to have a physical examination (what??), and basically ignored everything I said. I have heard of doctors with terrible bedside manners, but this was my first experience with one of them . I definitely will be going to someone else for a new bloodwork requisition so I don't have to go back and see this guy.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Highly experienced and professional physician. Very knowledgeable and considerate in assessment and treatment matters, etc. I would recommend him to anybody seeking a highly competent family physician..

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016