Ratings for Dr. Heather Levin

Went to see dr. Levin regarding phantom smoke smells in my nose and was very pleased with the visit. She took time to hear all my concerns, examined me, and referred to do further exams. She was very detailed in her answers, explained me possible causes of my issue, was reassuring and comforting. Great doctor, would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2019

I went to see Dr. Levin quite a few months ago with my throat and ear that are hurting even now. She checked my throat and ear and than she said she can't see anything wrong. Than she said " come back here when your throat ACTUALLY hurts". Really!!! I certainly won't go to her again.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2019

This doctor is a joke!!! Spent 5 minutes with me, looked in my ears and mouth, asked me 5 questions and then gave me a diagnosis that completely contradicted every other professional that I have seen!! She then proceeded to down play my hearing loss, and essentially belittle me and my struggles with my hearing! Even went so far as to say its my young daughter's fault that I cant hear her. Go screw yourself lady! You should not have a license! No wonder it only takes a week to get an appointment with you, and your waiting room is empty! People, do yourselves a favor, wait the extra time to get in with a real, qualified doctor! This woman is a waste of time and tax dollars!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2019

Excellent! Dr. Levin is VERY friendly, professional, kind and thorough. Treated me with respect. Very nice receptionist. Did not wait long. I will blindly recommend her😊

flag | Submitted May 1, 2019

Horrible doctor!! I couldn't hear out of my ear for 7 years.. Went to her twice and she told me she couldn't see anything wrong even though I told her I was experiencing fluid build up.. She didn't care what I said and she sent me for a CT scan!! .. LOL this woman is NUTS! So I found myself a better ENT that put a tube in my ear and BOOM!! All my problems disappeared.. For doctor Levin to not know that I needed a tube and instead she sent me for a CT scan and exposed me to that kind of radiation when all I needed was a simple tube put in.. This woman should not be working as and ENT.. Don't trust her.. DON'T go to her!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2019

She is Horrible, She asked me about my symptoms amd well trying to explain them she would roll her eyes and interrupt me and she kept saying thats not what I asked. Even though I was not finished explaining the symptoms. She was like jackle and Hyde one second pleasent the other Very Rude amd rolling her eyes. Horrible experience

flag | Submitted October 18, 2018

Dr. Levin is a great physician. Her receptionist however is horrible at her job and an all around horrible person in general. She constantly messes up appointment dates, reasons for appointments and most importantly urgent requests. She is a danger to Dr. Levin's patients.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

After meeting with Dr. Levin for approximately ten minutes, she made a decision not to continue to enquire about symptoms and dismissed any reason why my MD would have referred me to her office. As I had previously had an MRI (years ago) she dismissed a need for another one as we "wouldn't find anything". She carried on to justify her decision to refrain from requesting an MRI (though it wasn't me who asked for one) by stating that, even if my MD referred me to her to investigate the possibility of an acoustic neuroma, any findings on an MRI would prove uselessl as there was nothing anyone could do about an acoustic neuroma anyway, as they are benign (truth be told, patients have acoustic neuroma tumours removed if/when deemed significant). I felt as though my MD took it upon themselves to refer me to Dr. Levin for an opinion, not an intent to avoid providing an opinion. She asked limited questions about what symptoms I was experiencing before dismissing that she "wouldn't find anything on an MRI" (reminder that I didn't request one, my MD did). The most frustrating part of this whole experience was Dr. Levin's inability to investigate the symptoms I was having as she was so focused on telling me that "even if it was a benign tumour, and they did find something, there's nothing we can do about it so it's not worth the scan." I would imagine anyone in their right mind would feel beyond UNCOMFORTBLE with a doctor telling them that a possibility of a tumour wasn't enough to warrant investigating if the tumour actually existed because regardless, no one could do anything even if a tumour was, in fact, present. I have never been so humiliated for wanting help in finding an answer. I'm not an individual to ask for a "solve" but just want someone to be able to reassure me that they would investigate: why I have a feeling of full ears, issues hearing on a phone (problem ear), increased frustration with concentrating around excessive noise, tinnitus so painful it forces my eyes closed, facial shooting pains, hearing myself swallow my own saliva, issues with balance and familial history of early hearing loss. Get a second opinion!!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

Very empathetic, friendly and professional I would recommend her

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

I was completely deaf in one ear and about 80% in the other. Dr Levin was fantastic, comforting and kind. She cut slits and drained my ears and I could hear immediately. I ultimately got tubes and I couldn't have been happier with the outcome. She & her staff are very accommodating to patient needs. I would & have recommended Dr. Levin my family & friends.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018