Ratings for Dr. David R. Neiblum

Great - one of the best I've seen! Took a fair amount of time and really listened to my issues; I was better in less than a week.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

What a waste of time and money. Just a lazy doctor who had nothing real to contribute and has not thoughts on diagnosis.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Dr. Neiblum is an exceptional practitioner. He is an excellent communicator and is extremely interested in making certain the patient experience is remarkable. Dr. Neiblum has consistently proven to me that my needs are his most important objective. Dr. Neiblum's office staff is very professional and helpful. I recommend Dr. Neiblum whole-heartedly and am honored to be one of his patietns. Thomas C. French, West Chester, PA

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014

They were perfect. He has treated my wife and me and always with an excellent out come.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2014

Excellent caring doctor. Dr. Neiblum took the time to be sure that I understood all aspects of the procedure. He was very punctual and thorough on the day of the procedure.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

Have seen every doctor in this group. Most have been very good, but Dr. Neiblum is hands down the best. Gives me information, makes recommendations, but encourages me to be active in the decision. Highly recommend him and the rest of West Chester GI. And yeah, there have been times where he wasn't punctutal, but having been a patient there that was taken immediately for an emergency sigmoidoscopy, I was appreciative of the urgency with which I was handled, as I am sure there were patients after me that had to wait.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2013

Average intelligence, terrible bedside manner. Doesn't like to be asked questions, yet the fact that you are seeing a specialist means you NEED to ask questions! Late seeing you and in a hurry to leave. Changed to another doctor in the same practice and couldn't be happier! You and your health deserve better than Neiblum!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

Seemed very caring right away, and was insightful and knowledgable about my issue. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

Excellent, empathetic bedside manner, very smart. Loved him.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

The best, most caring doctor I've seen in many years. I've already sent two family members to him - gentle, compassionate, and very knowledgible. Just excellent.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2012

Dr. David R. Neiblum's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Assurant