Ratings for Dr. Barney Vanzant

Dogmatic, and judgemental--unhelpful and a disgrace to the medical profession. I came into his office for an exam, with prior knowledge of my condition--he didn't listen to my concerns, he dismissed my physical symptoms, and pushed his own beliefs (including political and lifestyle).

flag | Submitted November 21, 2009

Good doctor...good man! He listened...he cared...and he went the extra mile to treat me. He called me up afterward to check on my health. We need more compassionate people as doctors..like him! Patient--Brent Nevers Lake City FL

flag | Submitted November 19, 2009

I've been going to this dr. for over 30yrs. He treates me like I'm somebody and cares.I cann't think of another dr. thats checks on you personnaly or has his office to check. His office staff has been with him for over 25yrs and are very helpful.I would reckamend him to everyone.Thanks,VFP

flag | Submitted January 24, 2009

He is the most incompetent and backwards MD I have ever encountered.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2008

flag | Submitted December 2, 2007

Have had this doctor for about 10 years. He is always available by return call. It's the rare doctor who takes patient care personally and who will advise and prescribe over the phone if needed on the weekend or overnight. Staff has been pretty much the same for the entire time.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2007

This is one of the best doctors, I have even been treated by. Most offices have a high turn over in staff, his staff has been with him 25 years. This is because he cares about people. Dr. Vanzant has great humor, is kind and interested in your health. I would recomend him to anyone whom has had problems finding a doctor that truely cares for the people he treats.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2007

Dr. Barney Vanzant's Credentials

• Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Atlanta Ga 30322 (Grad. 1965)

MSP/BC Med