Ratings for Dr. Kenneth B. Chapman

There are no words to explain how wonderful, caring n knowledgeable Dr Chapman is. I would recommend anyone with pain to see him. He is an outstanding Doctor that truly cares about you!! His staff is very helpful n knowledgable especially Mellisa. She has patience of a saint. You may have a little wait to be seen but that is because he has so many patients but it is worth the wait.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2016

I love this doctor. Truly cares in every way. I feel so blessed to be under his care. I would refer anyone who has pain to their office! I would do anything for this man!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

This office runs smoothly. Yes it is a lengthy appointment especially when you are getting treated. However you don't want someone to rush. I see Dr. Patel in his office and she has helped me very much.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

Wow I see a couple low ratings for the doctor here regarding time spent with patients. All I can say is that I've never been to or even heard of a doctor more loved than Dr. Chapman. My guess is that he has so many patients that he can't spend a ton of time with each patient for small talk and patients feel disappointed. I can attest that he has that many patients because he and his staff are great! And yes there is often a wait once you get to the office too, but again, this doctor is a superstar and has helped me and everyone else that I know that has seen him. The first time I saw him I sat in his waiting room next to a famous actor and an athlete and he made me feel like I was the VIP and that he really does care. So I would take negative comments with a grain of salt. Cheers! Richard P.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

Not sure what the previous complains were about. I have been going to Dr chapman for the past 3 years as he has helped me avoid major back surgery. I feel that he routinely goes 'above and beyond' to help me, and I'm sure, his other patients.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2014

Smart guy. Empty conscience. Couldn't have cared any less

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014

Saw him for what seemed like 60 seconds before he left the room and haven't seen him since and I've been back 5 times!!!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Horrible experience. He spent less than 5 minutes with me. I will not be coming back.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

Wonderful Doctor!!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

he is a great doctor and the staff is very nice and helpful and the place is very clean. i am very satisfied with the doctor and the staff. thank you

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014