This office runs smoothly. Yes it is a lengthy appointment especially when you are getting treated. However you don't want someone to rush. I see Dr. Patel in his office and she has helped me very much.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

Wow I see a couple low ratings for the doctor here regarding time spent with patients. All I can say is that I've never been to or even heard of a doctor more loved than Dr. Chapman. My guess is that he has so many patients that he can't spend a ton of time with each patient for small talk and patients feel disappointed. I can attest that he has that many patients because he and his staff are great! And yes there is often a wait once you get to the office too, but again, this doctor is a superstar and has helped me and everyone else that I know that has seen him. The first time I saw him I sat in his waiting room next to a famous actor and an athlete and he made me feel like I was the VIP and that he really does care. So I would take negative comments with a grain of salt. Cheers! Richard P.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

Not sure what the previous complains were about. I have been going to Dr chapman for the past 3 years as he has helped me avoid major back surgery. I feel that he routinely goes 'above and beyond' to help me, and I'm sure, his other patients.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2014

Smart guy. Empty conscience. Couldn't have cared any less

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Horrible experience. He spent less than 5 minutes with me. I will not be coming back.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

Wonderful Doctor!!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

he is a great doctor and the staff is very nice and helpful and the place is very clean. i am very satisfied with the doctor and the staff. thank you

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Dr.Chapman has saved me from having to go on SSDI by helping me manage my pain from a rare bone/blood cancer. While he is best known for his work on spinal issue- I must say he has found the combination of pain patch and oral medication that enables me to be largely pain free without feeling all "drugged" and sleepy. I am able to continue working full time in my normal capacity. I have sent other friends to him with the same results. He is a champion. The PA's are equally talented and I am comfortable doing all my follow up with them.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

Wow! What an amazing doctor! After going through 10 doctors I finally found dr chapman! Dr chapman has helped me significantly with finding the root to all my pain! All other doctors made me feel like I was a liar. Dr chapman took me seriously and got me the treatment I needed. The staff is amazing too! What wonderful people. I travel over an hour away to see dr chapman! If I can recommend one doctor who will actually sit down with you and take time to explain the issues your having and actually find the root of the pain, dr chapman is the one! Dr chapman is a life saver! I can not thank him enough for what he has done for me and how he treated me! If your looking for that doctor who actually cares and who is well educated , then go visit dr chapman!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

Dr. Kenneth B. Chapman's Credentials

GHI
HIP
Oxford
Workers Comp

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "This office runs smoothly. Yes it is a lengthy appointment especially when you are getting treated. However you don't want someone to rush. I see Dr. Patel in h..."

September 16, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Chapman is the worst doctor to be treated by. He has hooked my 23 year old son on pain killers 3 years ago and ever since than my son's life has been spira..."

March 29, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Chapman spent almost no time with me, and overprescribed. Because of him, I was 21 and on fentanyl and oral morphine and a slew of other meds. Doctors like ..."

January 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wow I see a couple low ratings for the doctor here regarding time spent with patients. All I can say is that I've never been to or even heard of a doctor more ..."

December 19, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Not sure what the previous complains were about. I have been going to Dr chapman for the past 3 years as he has helped me avoid major back surgery. I feel tha..."

December 7, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Smart guy. Empty conscience. Couldn't have cared any less"

November 8, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Saw him for what seemed like 60 seconds before he left the room and haven't seen him since and I've been back 5 times!!!"

October 28, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=49964'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.6

February 12, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=49964'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.7

February 5, 2014