You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Geraldine Daniel

My experience started out great, but declined quickly, as soon as I had a chronic illness. She was emotional, non-sympathetic, unwilling to hear and diagnose the true problem. Kept sending me away with only a prescription for pain meds. She constantly gave me advice, only to deny that same advice on the next visit. Told me to 'try' different doses of medications (on my own) she prescribed, then acussed me of not taking my meds as prescribed. Truly a frustrating Doctor that makes you feel like you are trying to sabotage your own health --- yep and that's why I go to a doctor --- not!!!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

This doctor misdiagnosed me several times. She is extremely unprofessional. She is emotional and lacks understanding of systemic illness and chronic issues. I highly discourage anyone from seeing this doctor unless you are looking for a simple answer to a simple problem. I am in the midst of filing a claim for malpractice.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2015

Dr. Daniels is wonderful if you're not sick. The minute there is something wrong, she sends you home with a print off from the internet of some disease or condition you have not even been tested for or a confirmed diagnosis. Just some light reading to take home to scare you some more. The receptionist is kind and very sweet. But my experience was with a chronic issue. She told me my pain could be "in my head." Not only was she unable to help me, but was extremely resistant in referring me to anyone else and I had to ask numerous times before getting a referral.

Submitted January 13, 2015

Dr. Daniel is the best. I can't imagine anyone having a gripe against her. She carefully, attentively, knowledgeably, empathetically and cautiously (time-wise) listens to concerns - even those about other family members, which can have an impact on my own health! That IS the Big Picture, as far as I'm concerned! I am thankful and fortunate to have her advising me with any health concerns.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Extremely disappointed with Dr. Daniels. She did not take the time to familiarize herself with my condition. She is unable to treat complex issues or unwilling to be proactive in finding solutions. She lacks empathy and is quick to make harsh judgements. She has made unprofessional comments while letting her personal beliefs and emotions get in the way of doing her job. I was once confident in her as a doctor but have realized her personal opinions have clouded her overall judgement in treating patients... And for all you chronic pain sufferers out there, be aware this doctor told me it was "I'm my head" worst possible choice of words!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

Dr Daniel is a wonderful doctor and individual. She listens, is caring, makes suggestions and knows her stuff. She is helping me through a very difficult time in my life right now, both physically and emotionally. Her staff is also top notch.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

Very knowledgeable and helpful. An excellent doctor. I have been going to her for 10 years.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2011

I have been fortunate to have great GP's in my life, but Dr Daniel is the best Family doctor I have ever had. And I am picky - I work in the health care field. She is a wonderful person, very helpful, knowledgeable, compassionate and has excellent follow-up skills.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2011

I have been with Dr. Daniel for 10 years, and am very thankful to have her as my doctor. She is very compassionate and thoughtful, and is always willing to give me lots of time, and her full attention. My whole family sees her, and we've had not one complaint. I can't imagine anyone having a problem with her practice, unless they are irresponsible with their health, rude, impatient, or unwilling to listen to her advice. I'm sure she is not always perfect, but in 10 years, 5 of us have never had an issue! And we are all in excellent health as a result. Thank you Dr. Daniel!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011

The best doctor I've ever had. I would keep her even if I moved out of the area!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2010

Dr. Geraldine Daniel's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "My experience started out great, but declined quickly, as soon as I had a chronic illness. She was emotional, non-sympathetic, unwilling to hear and diagnose t..."

April 12, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This doctor misdiagnosed me several times. She is extremely unprofessional. She is emotional and lacks understanding of systemic illness and chronic issues. I h..."

August 8, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "V3R0" to "V3S 9H7". Address has been updated from "None" to "2448 160 Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16045319858".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Daniels is wonderful if you're not sick. The minute there is something wrong, she sends you home with a print off from the internet of some disease or cond..."

January 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Daniel is the best. I can't imagine anyone having a gripe against her. She carefully, attentively, knowledgeably, empathetically and cautiously (time-wise) ..."

October 9, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Extremely disappointed with Dr. Daniels. She did not take the time to familiarize herself with my condition. She is unable to treat complex issues or unwilling ..."

September 12, 2014