Ratings for Dr. Patrick Luke

Had robotic surgery done a few months back and am incredibly thankful for Dr. Luke, Amanda, and his residents that helped me out then and continue to do so with all of their care.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

My brother had a kidney out because of a 7.5 cm tumor. Dr. Luke was efficient, acted very quickly, didn't allow results from testings and biopsies to change his personal and educated opinions. He reacted on his education. St. Joseph's hospital was the cleanest and most sanitary hospital I've ever been in.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

While you may have to wait to see Dr. Luke he is very much worth the wait. His talent as a surgeon and physician is world class. He did a surgery on me that at the time was only performed by three surgeons in Canada and it has changed my life in such an amazingly positive way and allows me to live somewhat of a normal life. As to his staff, they too are world class, in a superior league of their own. I've never known a finer physician both in my own career as a nurse and as a patient with chronic health concerns.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

I had my robotic surgery to have my kidney fixed January 15th and the staff were amazing and Dr. Patrick Luke is the best! He was very detailed about the procedure and explained everything too me so I understood it. He was caring and very professional. Recovery time was quick and throughout the whole process of this surgery the only thing that actually hurt was getting the kidney stent removed. Great experience and I have so much respect for this amazing doctor and his staff. Thanks again for giving me two functioning kidneys!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

Dr Luke is amazing - I donated my kidney to my brother and he and his team were flawless - thanks dr Luke - your gift is forever grateful -

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

First time seeing Dr.Luke today. Seems like a very caring person.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Dr. Luke is a great surgeon to work with in the OR. Always pleasant to work with and has a great sense of humour, but very professional when it comes to the surgery.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014

Cannot say enough good things about Dr. Luke. I dontated a kidney to my father and he made it a lovely,comfortable safe environment.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

Best Dr. ever ! Dr. Luke performed a radical prostatectomy on me and my recovery has been .... well beyond my expectations. He is incredibly professional and caring and takes the time you need to feel comfortable and confident. After helping me , he is now about to help my son through performing a live donor kidney transplant . I can't say enough about him !!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

I am Dr. Patrick Luke's patient and I am very happy with Dr. Luke's professionalism, care for his patients and his amazing skill. His staff, particularly his secretary Amanda was and remains to be helpful throughout the process. It meant much to me and my family that Dr. Luke and his staff made every effort to reassure and comfort us before and after the surgery. I am very happy that Dr. Luke is my doctor and will continue to oversea my condition after surgery. I trust him and his skills and would not wanted any other doctor treat me. I feel very fortunate. Thank you Dr. Luke and Amanda.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2014