Ratings for Dr. Patrick Luke

I saw Dr Luke on 2 occasions. The first time, he made me wait 2 hours and there was no one else in the waiting room and no reason given or apology for making me wait. Today was the 2nd time. I left in tears. I asked a question and he called me “insane” which I think he was kidding, but it made me feel terrible. His bedside manner is awful. I would not recommend this Doctor.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

Best transplant Dr around!! He's saved my life many times around!!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

No empathy for senior citizens. Lacks bedside manners. Doesn't give patient a chance to answer his wrong statements.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

He had a copy of my CT scan report that wasn't legible so instead of calling the hospital to get another copy he chose to do an on the spot ultrasound which isn't as accurate when i disagreed with his decision to not treat my condition he became very upset with me. I guess he is a good doctor if he chooses to treat you, not the case for me though.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

Had robotic surgery done a few months back and am incredibly thankful for Dr. Luke, Amanda, and his residents that helped me out then and continue to do so with all of their care.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

My brother had a kidney out because of a 7.5 cm tumor. Dr. Luke was efficient, acted very quickly, didn't allow results from testings and biopsies to change his personal and educated opinions. He reacted on his education. St. Joseph's hospital was the cleanest and most sanitary hospital I've ever been in.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

While you may have to wait to see Dr. Luke he is very much worth the wait. His talent as a surgeon and physician is world class. He did a surgery on me that at the time was only performed by three surgeons in Canada and it has changed my life in such an amazingly positive way and allows me to live somewhat of a normal life. As to his staff, they too are world class, in a superior league of their own. I've never known a finer physician both in my own career as a nurse and as a patient with chronic health concerns.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

I had my robotic surgery to have my kidney fixed January 15th and the staff were amazing and Dr. Patrick Luke is the best! He was very detailed about the procedure and explained everything too me so I understood it. He was caring and very professional. Recovery time was quick and throughout the whole process of this surgery the only thing that actually hurt was getting the kidney stent removed. Great experience and I have so much respect for this amazing doctor and his staff. Thanks again for giving me two functioning kidneys!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

Dr Luke is amazing - I donated my kidney to my brother and he and his team were flawless - thanks dr Luke - your gift is forever grateful -

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

First time seeing Dr.Luke today. Seems like a very caring person.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014