Ratings for Dr. Neil Margolis

Great doc. He retired the day i became ineligible for a pediatrician. He had a great way of explaining things in terms people who weren't doctors could understand and always answered questions thoroughly.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016

An excellent pediatrician, very caring & meticulous in his work.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

A marvellous caring doctor who is concerned about the welfare of his patients!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

I didn't much care for this dr. the day he checked my son over the day after he was born. He just seems disinterested and bored. He took a phone call and discussed his stocks as my son was crying and screaming on the table during a checkup. I would gladly switch doctors as he is way too old. We have an appt coming up and not looking forward to seeing dr.margolis.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2010

As my pediatrician, I went to go see him about the harding lump is my lower abdomen. As soon as he startes examining me, he `claimed` I was pregnent. Not being sexually active, this made no sense. When I pleaded with him and my mother is room, telling them I had never had sex, they did not believe me. He sent me to see Dr. Bernier, OBGYN(who by the way is an excellent doctor!) It turned out I was not pregent ( as I tried with extreme effort to tell them all) and that I have a large tumor in one of my ovaries. Im never going back to see him again. All he did was judge me, did not believe me and made my mother not believe me. That old man needs to retire.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2010

Dr. Margolis was my pediatrician, as well as my sisters. He was wonderful to me when I was little. Now I have a 2 year old son, and he is my son's doctor. I wouldn't trust anyone else with my son. Any time my little one has been sick, I call his office and we're in there that same day. When my son had reactions to cereal, Dr. Margolis got him in to see an allergy doc. It turns out my son's allergic to milk. Dr. Margolis is an extraordinary doctor, and a wonderful person. :o)

flag | Submitted January 4, 2010

I would never ever dare take my daughter again to him. He was the on call pediatrician when my daughter was born and gave his card at the hospital. So, I took her to him for immunizatons. But, he wouldnot even look 1% interested in talking to me about how she is doing. He will act like he is the busiest man in the world and when my daughter had flu for over a month he thought that was completely normal and when she had diaarhoea for a week, he said to me "This is very normal. If it continues for more than 2 weeks, may be its worth a phone call!!' OMG!! I cant even imagine what condition she woould be in if she is ppoping 6 or 7 time a day for 2 weeks. I decided I will never go see him again. I even had intentions of suing him.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2009

I was lucky to have Dr. Margolis as my pediatrician when I was a child. Now my children are receiving the same EXCELLENT care. He loves his job which reflects on his patient care. I would not entrust my children to any other doctor.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2009

The parents that would say that he is a good doctor have serious problems!! my daughter was having an asthma attack in his office and he said she's just hyper. when she was 6 months old with chicken pocks he said it was mosquito bites. I loved rubbing it in his face how I walked across the street to children's emergency and all the doctors and nurses that we came into contact with laughed at his diagnosis. he is ancient and too set in his ways... he stands at least 5 feet away when it comes to a check up. He was the on call pediatrician at women's hospital and pretty much tossed my day old daughter around... yup she looks great, here's my card. I wouldn't bring my dog to this doctor... he would probably think it was a mouse anyway.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2008

He is almost always on time and has many years of experience. He has almost seen it all.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2008