Ratings for Dr. Andrea Cupsa

If you value a doctor who is highly competent, knowledgeable, and efficient, Dr. Cupsa is for you. If you are overly sensitive to bedside manner you should consider choosing a different doctor. Dr. Cupsa is actually a very warm and caring individual, with a great sense of humour, but she doesn't waste time on small talk and is not there to be your friend. I really appreciate her thoughtful analysis and efficient communication style. She is the perfect doctor for me! Also, the staff at the clinic has improved significantly over the last couple of years.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

I have been with Dr. Coypsa for many years and I must agree in the beginning she was very cold. I almost thought of changing doctor. but Im so glad I didnt. She is very thorough, attentive and caring. Her patient are scheduled accordingly so she can be on time.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

I am pleased with the treatment I receive from Dr Cupsa. She always has a smile and tells you straight. I am very happy to have her as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

Does not build a connection with patients, often forgets past medical history.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

Been with Dr. Cupsa for a awhile now and appreciate her effectiveness as a doctor. She's straight to the point and doesn't waste time when you see her, so appointments are usually on time. Whenever I have questions, she answers them to the best of her ability or will refer me to a specialist when needed. I have confidence with her as my family doctor. She's knowledgeable, efficient and has a quirky sense of humour. Not the doctor for everyone but definitely the doctor for me.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

Great doctor, very helpful and very thorough. Staff always friendly and smiling.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

I'm not sure if all ActiveCare is like this but the Klondike office is dysfunctional and the staff are mostly rude and not at all helpful. Dr. Cupsa is friendly and competent but the office staff lose or misplace records, in one case losing the inoculation record for our son. I often arrive after a callback only to be asked why I'm there. Followup is spotty or non existent. I would recommend getting a written record of every test result or procedure before leaving the office otherwise it is likely gone. At least then you can manage your own records.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

Very happy with Dr Cupsa for several years. Very thorough, and a caring physician. Very practical approach and monitors ongoing health carefully.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

Very satisfied with Dr Cupsa. Very friendly, takes the time to listen to issues, great sense of humour, thorough. I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011

I agree with others dr. cupsa is cold and I'm not convinced she is the best. The nurse that works for her is horrible and treats patients like crap. She is very rude and during my last appointment I walked out of the office in tears and never want to go back to that clinic again. She has ragidy hair and is a poor excuse of a human being. Dr. Cupsa sent me to get some tests with her and she was rude from the begining. She was so rude to me that I refused to let her perform the tests on me as I felt uncomfortable. She told me that I wasted her time and she walked out of the room yelling at me and other patients could hear her. To that miserable nurse, you are a poor excuse of a nurse & should be ashamed of yourself that you feel it is ok to treat patients this way. I hope you find another job as this field is obviously not the one for YOU!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2011