Ratings for Dr. Ross Horton

Excellent experience. Staffs friendly and professional. I would recommend Dr. Horton to everyone. During surgery of carpal tunnel, he explained and share with me exactly what he was doing. Recovery was speedy and it was a great experience.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2016

Worst experience of my life. This has been the biggest regret of my life

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

I have gone to Dr. Horton a few times for Botox & filler. He's always been on time, quick efficient and I love my results! I recommend him to friends all the time.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015

Although the results of my surgery with Dr. Horton went well, I was not impressed with his attitude. He refused to listen to my concerns and he was very rough with me. Day of surgery, he was late and said that he did not have time to give me any barbiturates even if I had requested them prior to scheduling the appointment. A few weeks after surgery, I went for a check up and I was in so much pain I almost fainted when he manipulated my hand. And even when I was crying, he smirked at me. I am glad the results of the surgery went well. My hand is as good as new after months of physio. Dr. Ross is a good surgeon but definitely not a people person.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

I had gynecomastia surgery in march 2012 and Dr Hotel ton did an amazing job.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

I found doctor Horton's staff to be very accommodating when I first made my appointment. When I went in for my consultation Dr. Horton explained everything thoroughly to me and took time to answer my questions. When I explained that I was scared of needles he offered an alternative for my anesthesia. He followed up the day after my surgery with a personal phone call. Great patient care would recommend him with no hesitation.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2012

very professional,very proficient,very good at what he does and with good results.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2012

I wOuld definety recommend Dr. Horton. I had 2 body contouring procedures done by him throught the recommendations of people. I have to say that he is a very good surgeon when it comes to body shaping and you know you are in good hands with Dr. Horton. He will take a good care of you if you have any complication. I was very amazed by his after care. His staffs are very friendly and make you feel at ease at all times. I would definitely recommend Dr Horton for any body sculpting procedure. He is awesome .

flag | Submitted January 26, 2012

Absolutely recommend!!! Each step has been postive, from consultation to surgery, the staff is amazing. I look forward to visiting for follow ups. I will definitely return to Dr.Horton for all my procedures in the future! I am absolutely ecstatic of the results of my breast lift/implants. I chose Dr.Horton after many of my satisfied friend's work!! Thank you!!!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2012

Dr. Ross Horton's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent experience. Staffs friendly and professional. I would recommend Dr. Horton to everyone. During surgery of carpal tunnel, he explained and share with..."

January 2, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Worst experience of my life. This has been the biggest regret of my life "

November 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "cant say 100% because my surgery is in a week but all is good and staff and doc very accommodating and knowledegeable"

August 25, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.doctorhorton.com" to "http://www.doctorhorton.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "V3N0" to "V5H 4T2". Address has been updated from "None" to "4885 Kingsway #505, Burnaby". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16044358483".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have gone to Dr. Horton a few times for Botox & filler. He's always been on time, quick efficient and I love my results! I recommend him to friends all the ti..."

April 5, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Although the results of my surgery with Dr. Horton went well, I was not impressed with his attitude. He refused to listen to my concerns and he was very rough w..."

January 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had gynecomastia surgery in march 2012 and Dr Hotel ton did an amazing job."

October 22, 2014