Ratings for Dr. Ross Horton

I had 2 procedures performed by Dr. Horton in March. His staff has been incredible. They really know how to make you feel at ease. Dr. Horton is confident without being arrogant. I am very happy with my results so far and would definitely recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Ruined me. If I could give zero stars I would. Please be careful

Submitted March 27, 2016

Dr Horton is great, would recommend to anyone,, He has a great personality to be a Dr. I have NF1 and had to have tumors removed. He is knowledgable and makes you at ease while he is performing the procedure.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Rude staff. I will never come back to this place. I had a surgery appointment with Dr. Horton but the staff never explained anything for my appointment. There's no phone call for confirmation for your appointment and they expect you to show up. The lady on the phone has some serious attitude and rude.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Excellent experience. Staffs friendly and professional. I would recommend Dr. Horton to everyone. During surgery of carpal tunnel, he explained and share with me exactly what he was doing. Recovery was speedy and it was a great experience.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2016

Worst experience of my life. This has been the biggest regret of my life

Submitted November 20, 2015

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

I have gone to Dr. Horton a few times for Botox & filler. He's always been on time, quick efficient and I love my results! I recommend him to friends all the time.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015

Although the results of my surgery with Dr. Horton went well, I was not impressed with his attitude. He refused to listen to my concerns and he was very rough with me. Day of surgery, he was late and said that he did not have time to give me any barbiturates even if I had requested them prior to scheduling the appointment. A few weeks after surgery, I went for a check up and I was in so much pain I almost fainted when he manipulated my hand. And even when I was crying, he smirked at me. I am glad the results of the surgery went well. My hand is as good as new after months of physio. Dr. Ross is a good surgeon but definitely not a people person.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

I had gynecomastia surgery in march 2012 and Dr Hotel ton did an amazing job.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Dr. Ross Horton's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had 2 procedures performed by Dr. Horton in March. His staff has been incredible. They really know how to make you feel at ease. Dr. Horton is confident witho..."

April 27, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Ruined me. If I could give zero stars I would. Please be careful "

March 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Horton is great, would recommend to anyone,, He has a great personality to be a Dr. I have NF1 and had to have tumors removed. He is knowledgable and mak..."

March 8, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Rude staff. I will never come back to this place. I had a surgery appointment with Dr. Horton but the staff never explained anything for my appointment. There's..."

March 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent experience. Staffs friendly and professional. I would recommend Dr. Horton to everyone. During surgery of carpal tunnel, he explained and share with..."

January 2, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Worst experience of my life. This has been the biggest regret of my life "

November 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "cant say 100% because my surgery is in a week but all is good and staff and doc very accommodating and knowledegeable"

August 25, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.doctorhorton.com" to "http://www.doctorhorton.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "V3N0" to "V5H 4T2". Address has been updated from "None" to "4885 Kingsway #505, Burnaby". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16044358483".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have gone to Dr. Horton a few times for Botox & filler. He's always been on time, quick efficient and I love my results! I recommend him to friends all the ti..."

April 5, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Although the results of my surgery with Dr. Horton went well, I was not impressed with his attitude. He refused to listen to my concerns and he was very rough w..."

January 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had gynecomastia surgery in march 2012 and Dr Hotel ton did an amazing job."

October 22, 2014