Ratings for Dr. Ross Horton

I got my breasts done years ago by Dr. Horton. No complications, the best work. He is worth it. I would recommend him over and over again.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

A big thank you to my family Doctor E. Bruce Davey and my now retired Doctor, Dr. Robert Peers for recommending my NEW surgeon, Dr. Ross Horton.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

Had gyno surgery with Dr horton. He did an amazing job and I felt comfortable the entire time. He is truly the best surgeon around!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2016

I had 2 procedures performed by Dr. Horton in March. His staff has been incredible. They really know how to make you feel at ease. Dr. Horton is confident without being arrogant. I am very happy with my results so far and would definitely recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Ruined me. If I could give zero stars I would. Please be careful

Submitted March 27, 2016

Dr Horton is great, would recommend to anyone,, He has a great personality to be a Dr. I have NF1 and had to have tumors removed. He is knowledgable and makes you at ease while he is performing the procedure.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Rude staff. I will never come back to this place. I had a surgery appointment with Dr. Horton but the staff never explained anything for my appointment. There's no phone call for confirmation for your appointment and they expect you to show up. The lady on the phone has some serious attitude and rude.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Excellent experience. Staffs friendly and professional. I would recommend Dr. Horton to everyone. During surgery of carpal tunnel, he explained and share with me exactly what he was doing. Recovery was speedy and it was a great experience.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2016

Worst experience of my life. This has been the biggest regret of my life

Submitted November 20, 2015

cant say 100% because my surgery is in a week but all is good and staff and doc very accommodating and knowledegeable

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015