Ratings for Dr. Julia Blank

I just moved my 15 year old daughter from her pediatrician to Dr. Blank. She had a complete physical and blood work. Dr. Blank took plenty of time to explain procedures to my daughter, counseled us on some new vaccines and was just generally a fantastic doctor! She made a referral for a mole check and followed up with the results of the blood work. We are thrilled to have found such a great doctor in the palisades!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2009

What can I say, she is the best. I've seen SOOOOO MANY doctors the last 4 years I've been disabled and she is the most caring and wonderful physician I have ever had.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2009

My experiences with her have been very positive. She took plenty of time, did the necessary tests and called back with the results in a very timely manner. She seems like a genuinely caring person as well.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2009

I knew I had a thyroid problem because it runs in my family and I had all the symptoms. She just brushed me off. I went to another doctor and found I had two goiters. My best friend and I have been sharing our bad doctor experiences with our thyroid problems over the years and I just found out it was the same doctor.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2007

Takes plenty of time with each patient, knows what she is doing and is a delightful person. A rare combination.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2007

Dr. Blank is a very skilled physician and a genuinely caring person. Patients matter to this doctor. One of the best I have ever seen. The profession needs more doctors like her.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2007

Dr. Julia Blank's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1999)

Kaiser-Permanente