Ratings for Dr. Jose Francois

Worst Dr ever very rude and arrogant. Completely ignored my concerns and rushed me out. I will never return. I would rather have no family doctor.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

I have been his patient from the beginning of his practice. He is an excellent doctor and he is very personable, punctual, and he is very knowledgeable. I never feel rushed and he actually cares about my general health. In the past 5 years the quality of his support staff has diminished. Some of the reception, and administrative staff are rude and un-professional. They need to make some changes again as it's close to impossible to get an appointment with my doctor. Every time I call to make an appointment with one of his support staff I feel frustrated and discouraged. It's coming to the point of looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

Dr.Francois is the best doctor I have ever had of the pleasure of seeing. He is attentive, caring, intelligent and I feel he truly cares about everyone of his patients. I can not say enough about him to express the quality of this man as a human and as a doctor. He is a leader.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Francois right from the beginning of that clinic. You could not get a better doctor than him. Very patient and attentive regardless of the reason you see him for. I only have one beef with the clinic, I can never get going at reading any of magazine in there while you wait,they usually come and get you within a few minutes. Thank you again to all the staff there.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

rdctfbhnjmk,l.sedcbgyijmk,stbgijk.lswdetgbnij.lrdctfbhnjmk,l.sedcbgyijmk,stbgijk.lswdetgbnij.l

flag | Submitted November 19, 2011

One of the best doctors I've ever dealt with. Was great with the (complicated!) delivery of my son. Cannot say enough great things about him!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2011

I never feel rushed when with Dr. Francois. Good eye contact and pleasant demeanour. Very professional with good bedside manner.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

Dr. Francois has been our family doctor since 1999. He has been a great help to us throughout the years. Very knowledgeable, patient and caring. When he doesn't know something he doesn't guess but will investigate and get the right answer for you. Keeps up to date with latest treatments. We're very lucky to have him as our doctor.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2010

If you are fortunate enough to have Dr. Francois as your family Doctor, you have been blessed. Attentive, knowledgeable and caring. Lucky me!! To top it all, his office clinic is in the St.B. Hospital.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2010

Am very pleased with his care. Clearly outstanding. Puts up with my fractured french. Great support staff but he is not a cute as Dr St. Heler his colleague

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009