Ratings for Dr. Cara L. Davis

Dr. Davis is the best doctor I have ever had (and I'm not young!). She is unique in her committment, caring and ability to think outside the box for solutions. If I have a problem, Dr. Davis treats it like it is our problem together and we will solve it together. And she never gives up. She is better than most specialists I have gone to. I have sent family and friends to her and all have been happy.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

Awesome practice and the best doctors in town!! Have been a patient there for about 4 years and have never had an issue.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

I have been a patient with Dr. Davis for about 10 years. I may have had to wait a few times, but most of the time I am seen on schedule. Until I started seeing Dr. Davis, I avoided doctors at all costs. I found that she would listen to me when I had a question, answer it so I could understand, give suggestions on ways to take better care of myself without being degrading like some doctors and treat me like a person rather than just a number. My health has improved greatly since I started seeing Dr. Davis. I owe it to the way she treats her patients, her knowledge and her follow through with care. I have not had an issue with the office staff. If I have needed something, I call and ask politely. They have always been willing to work with me. If you are polite, I bet you get polite back.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

Has Made a real difference in my life because she has made a real effort to improve my health. By staying focused on the cause of some of my issues made a huge effect on the outcome of my treatment. I know that a lot of Doctors are not in this profession to heal anymore .Im not going to go into some of my nightmare experience with Drive threw Doctors.you know drive to take your money then ba buy.on the other hand remember your health is your responsibility I know this But DR Davis took enough time to explain what kind of life style change I had to make in order to facilitate better heath and helped me with the tools , knowledg and where needed meds. all the while did no harm .The most important thing to me and this really stands out When I forgot something or just dident understand she never seemed annoyed or botherd to just repeat somthing.my health has made a magnificent improvement .All of this is hard to finde and I am so greatful to have found her practice.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2011

Dr. Davis is amazing. She's a great diagnostician and I believe a big part of that is because she takes the time to talk to you and find out what is going on in your life. As a general practicioner I want someone that is smart, has broad understanding of all areas and someone that stays up to date with the latest treatments and medications. She exceeds expectations in all areas. Most times the office is busy so getting an appt on short notice isn't easy. This is not a medi-merge. The office hours are short compared to other doctors. That's often a hassle. My opinion is that I'd rather be inconvienced and work with the schedule they have then settle for less or see a different doctor every time I need a visit. This is old school patient care where you are a person, not a revenue stream. As long as Dr. Davis is practicing medicine, I'll be going to her.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2011

Dr. Davis and Dr. Gruber are both incredible doctors and work well together. I've been going for almost 6 years and have had nothing but great experiences. They make going to the doctor a part of the day that I look forward to!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2011

Horrible front desk. Very rude and unproffesional. Made getting a simple prescription very difficult. Like Dr. Davis but will not go back.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2010

The front desk is one of the best combinations of people I've seen. Ever since they changed the check in person, Tara, things are so much friendlier and helpful. Doctors are caring and knowledgable. Have been going there for almost 6 years and would recommend it to anyone looking for a good family doctor or chiropractor.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2009

Cara Davis is a very caring and knowledgable. She takes the time to get to know her patients and treats the patient as part of the treatment team.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2009

She was my doctor for 2 years after moving to the Triangle. I was advised she was wonderful. I do not agree. Everytime I went to her no matter what the problem was she never ran any tests or anything else. I switched to a new doctor and had to start physical therapy because of something this doctor failed to diagnois even though I saw her several times concerning this issue. I also found out that I had allergies and not just the "snifles". I would never recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2009

Dr. Cara L. Davis's Credentials

• Univ Of Va Sch Of Med, Charlottesville Va 22908 (Grad. 1985)