Ratings for Dr. Kennen B. Thompson

Dr. Thompson saved my life! In 2008 I came in complaining of nausea only. He felt my abdomen, did some blood work and later that night, I was contacted by his office with instructions to go immediately to the ER. I was diagnosed with Diabetes and my Blood sugar was over 800! A few more hours or had I seen another Doctor, I would have been dead. He is fantastic!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2012

I have been going to Dr.Thompson for over 3 years and he has seen our family grow from 2 to 4 members. He is our family/OB/Ped. physician. He has to be the most caring and thoughtful doctor I have ever been to. As a result, we have chosen to keep him as our doctor even though we have moved 25 miles away. Everyone I have spoken with has glowing reviews for him as thier physician. He does listen and he cares immensely about his patients. There are no stupid questions. Dr. Kennen Thompson - truly one of the best in Topeka health care! Please do not judge a doctor off of oversights made by office staff. The Mission Wodds office was consolidated over 2-3 years ago by St. Francis Health Center and he went from an office of 2 doctors to 9+. This has made it a hardship for everyone needing to be seen, etc. I find myself waiting on hold for upwards of 10+ minutes--this is not my doctors fault but rather the fault of the folks who decided to consolidate offices! Best of luck to all!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2007

Dr. Kennen B. Thompson's Credentials

• Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll Of Va Sch Of Med, Richmond Va 23298 (Grad. 1993)