Ratings for Dr. Rami Abdo

As a retiree under the age of 65 whose company canceled insurance, I do appreciate Dr. Abdo. He is rather fast in an exam, but seems to know a lot and answers all questions well. He also supplied me with sample medication that would have cost me a great deal. I appreciate his sensitivity to the cost of medical care.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2007

Dr. Abdo is very knowledgeable and is willing to communicate that knowledge to his patients. He was luckily in the hospital when I was admitted to the ER and because of him, and against the ER doctor's advice, I was diagnosed correctly. He went to great lengths to comfort, educate & plan for my treatment. I do know that when he sees you regularly he is very fast & doesn't waste time. But having said that, he's one doctor I'd want in a crunch on my team or for something that takes a little more extensive knowledge.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2007

If you like whirl winds you might like him and on our first visit to him he told us he only treated for 1 thing at a time. And he would only give you 5 to 10 minutes. He says he gets paid the same even if he did give you an hour.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2006

Dr. Rami Abdo's Credentials

• American Univ Of Beirut, Fac Of Med, Beirut, Lebanon (Grad. 1996)

Top Hospitals in Carbondale, IL