Ratings for Dr. George J. Bitar

I had a neck lift performed by Dr. Bitar in April 2016. I waited to write this review because I wanted to be able to share my experience over a period of time post-op. From day one Dr. Bitar took the time to get to know me, listen to my concerns, and suggest options. I received great service and attention by him and his amazing staff during the first consultation that I decided to go with his him for my procedure after having consulted with two other surgeons. My operation went very well and the follow-up was impressive. I highly recommend Dr. Bitar and look forward to my next surgery which will be a breast lift.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

It's been six months since my breast augmentation surgery and I'm very pleased with the results. Dr Bitar suggested silicone through the arm pit and I'm very happy with that decision. The healing of the scar takes up to a year, but it's already barely noticeable. Dr Bitar and his staff were very helpful, kind, and knowledgable from the beginning.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

I recently had a six PAC abs done by Dr. Bitar, and I am very happy with the results considering the trickiness of my abdominal scaring from an accident. I was definitely hesitant at first to have the procedure done, I had been putting it off for about 2 years .... boy do I regret that! I recommend that if you are thinking about 6 pac abs, just get it done, don't procrastinate like i did. I am about 6 months into my post operation, and a lot of the swelling is subsiding now and my abs are looking good, Ive lost about 20 pounds , 9 of that straight fat! It is IMPORTANT to eat right! cant empathize that enough. Thanks Dr. Bitar, MB

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

I had a scar removal from my nose, which was extremely complex and difficult. Dr Bitar was truly outstanding and not only corrected a previous deep and bad looking scar from a surgery after a basic cell carcinoma but removed much scar tissue and made my nose look fantastic. I highly recommend him. His staff it fantastic too.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

I had a "luminous lift", face/necklift in January 2016. I am very pleased with the results. Dr Bitar is an extremely skilled and knowledgable surgeon. His staff are well trained and are ver helpful and supportive. I highly recommend Dr Bitar to anyone who is considering cosmetic/plastic surgery. You will be in very good hands.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

I had a gynecomastia surgery performed recently. Dr. Bitar and his staff were very personable and I am very happy with the results. The meetings that I had with Dr. Bitar and his staff beforehand were helpful in understanding everything about the surgery (pre-surgery obligations on my part as well as the healing process after the surgery) and they were more than happy to answer all of my questions. The surgery itself went smoothly and I've been healing well and am pleased with the results. I have no reservations recommending Dr. Bitar to anyone interested in getting their gynecomastia fixed.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

I expected a way better result from my surgery preformed by Dr. Bitar. My surgery is 100% botched. What he did looks awful and has clear deformities that people can notice. It didn't make me feel any better when I happened to run into a person that had the same procedure by Dr. Bitar. This person has almost identical deformities from their surgery as I had. After talking with this person, i learned that even after 2 years of letting Dr. Bitar try to "fix" his surgical mistakes that this person was still dissatisfied with their results. I was horrified to hear this. I wouldn't recommend this doctor to anyone, and those that have seen what I look like after surgery aren't impressed either and I'm sure they are spreading the word too.

Submitted December 8, 2015

I've had a few consultations with Dr. Bitar and He is wonderful (and so is his staff). They are in a beautiful and clean facility. They are so knowledgeable and caring, the best thing you can ask for. His results are impeccable!! I'd never in a million years go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

I am very pleased with the results of my upper and lower eyelid surgery. I am 58 years old and I noticed my eyelids starting to droop which gave me a tired and haggard look. I went to Dr. Bitar for a free consultation just to see what he had to say. I was not 100% committed to having the surgery but after talking to him, I got excited because he said what I needed to hear - that the results will be very SUBTLE, will NOT be overdone, and will maintain my ethnicity. In other words, I will look like myself, but better and less tired-looking. I was immediately sold. He did not disappoint. I recently went on vacation with my extended family and all commented on how relaxed and rested I looked.They had no idea that I just had eyelid surgery. Thanks, Dr. Bitar!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Dr. Bitar has helped me look years younger with upper and lower eyelid surgery. I had been suffering for years with under eye bags (trying to conceal them with makeup and trying every cosmetic serum out there) and didn't realize my upper lids were beginning to droop. The results are SO AMAZING and natural looking. Dr. Bitar is the person that will ensure that I age gracefully.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Dr. George J. Bitar's Credentials

• George Washington Univ Sch Of Med & Hlth Sci, Washington Dc 20037 (Grad. 1993)

AHC