Ratings for Dr. George J. Bitar

I had neck lipo back in May and dr Bitar performed the surgery. I'm happy with the results. His staff were extremely kind to me . Dr bitar and his staff made me feel comfortable during the surgery time. I would recommend to family and friends and other people.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Dr. Bitar was an incredible surgeon. Impeccable bedside manner, facilities, assistance, skill and talent. I could not be more please with the work he has done. My goal was to look natural and he accomplished just that!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

I am a 48 year old male that for many years was self-conscious of my physical appearance. I exercised regularly and tried to watch what I ate, but as I got older it became increasingly difficult to loss the excess weight around my chest and stomach. Last April I scheduled a consultation with Dr. Bitar and was initially a little apprehensive about the risks of surgery. Dr Bitar and his staff were very welcoming and reassuring from the very beginning. They took the time to explain the process and answered all the questions I had. The procedure involved a gynecomastia and liposuction which took 2 hours and then I was on my way home. The recovery after surgery went as Dr. Bitar had explained and the scheduled visits helped them track my recovery. I am very happy with the results of the surgery thanks to Dr. Bitar and his staff.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

I had Brazilian butt lift performed by dr. Bitar 3 months ago. I am extremely happy with the results! My new butt looks absolutely perfect, just like I envisioned it before the surgery. Dr. Bitar is truly great surgeon. I would also like to mention his staff - nurses and assistants are very welcoming, and helpful.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

I had a neck lift performed by Dr. Bitar in April 2016. I waited to write this review because I wanted to be able to share my experience over a period of time post-op. From day one Dr. Bitar took the time to get to know me, listen to my concerns, and suggest options. I received great service and attention by him and his amazing staff during the first consultation that I decided to go with his him for my procedure after having consulted with two other surgeons. My operation went very well and the follow-up was impressive. I highly recommend Dr. Bitar and look forward to my next surgery which will be a breast lift.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

It's been six months since my breast augmentation surgery and I'm very pleased with the results. Dr Bitar suggested silicone through the arm pit and I'm very happy with that decision. The healing of the scar takes up to a year, but it's already barely noticeable. Dr Bitar and his staff were very helpful, kind, and knowledgable from the beginning.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

I recently had a six PAC abs done by Dr. Bitar, and I am very happy with the results considering the trickiness of my abdominal scaring from an accident. I was definitely hesitant at first to have the procedure done, I had been putting it off for about 2 years .... boy do I regret that! I recommend that if you are thinking about 6 pac abs, just get it done, don't procrastinate like i did. I am about 6 months into my post operation, and a lot of the swelling is subsiding now and my abs are looking good, Ive lost about 20 pounds , 9 of that straight fat! It is IMPORTANT to eat right! cant empathize that enough. Thanks Dr. Bitar, MB

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

I had a scar removal from my nose, which was extremely complex and difficult. Dr Bitar was truly outstanding and not only corrected a previous deep and bad looking scar from a surgery after a basic cell carcinoma but removed much scar tissue and made my nose look fantastic. I highly recommend him. His staff it fantastic too.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

I had a "luminous lift", face/necklift in January 2016. I am very pleased with the results. Dr Bitar is an extremely skilled and knowledgable surgeon. His staff are well trained and are ver helpful and supportive. I highly recommend Dr Bitar to anyone who is considering cosmetic/plastic surgery. You will be in very good hands.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

I had a gynecomastia surgery performed recently. Dr. Bitar and his staff were very personable and I am very happy with the results. The meetings that I had with Dr. Bitar and his staff beforehand were helpful in understanding everything about the surgery (pre-surgery obligations on my part as well as the healing process after the surgery) and they were more than happy to answer all of my questions. The surgery itself went smoothly and I've been healing well and am pleased with the results. I have no reservations recommending Dr. Bitar to anyone interested in getting their gynecomastia fixed.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

Dr. George J. Bitar's Credentials

• George Washington Univ Sch Of Med & Hlth Sci, Washington Dc 20037 (Grad. 1993)

MSP/BC Med