Ratings for Dr. George J. Bitar

I wish I can give this place a zero. Don't waste your money and time. I had a face graft /filler and I was told based on my physical condition it is going to stay for five years ...guess what it didn't even last for five month . It was just gone . Back to my old self . When I went back and ask what happen , he said he can do it again but I have to pay $$4000 . This is in three months time. DISHONEST !!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

I had face lift, eyelid surgery and chin implant in January 2010. Dr Bitar did a botch job that caused permanent nerve damage. The left side of my mouth is droopy, my smile is lopsided, and I can't open my mouth evenly. He made my chin pointy and is still numb. My face was flat and my skin saggy. The fat in my face that he sutured up has since fallen and my eyes are droopy. When I confronted him about his botch job, he wanted over a $1,000.00 to "correct" his botch job but I was scared for him to touch me. Since that time, I have paid thousands to plastic surgeons to try to correct what Bitar screwed up but, of course my nerve damage is permanent.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

I give Dr. Bitar 5 stars for Septoplasty/Rhinoplasty procedures. He is confident in his work and does a great job!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Dr Bitar does beautiful work, I've had so many compliments on my completion after a full face laser and my eyes after having upper and lower,what a difference ,his staff are outstanding too,would recommend Dr Bitar to any one

flag | Submitted August 28, 2016

Dr. Bitar is a WIZARD!!! Anybody thinking about going for rhinoplasty and septoplasty with him should definitely do it! Dr. Bitar is a lovely man and I felt very comfortable with him so the whole process has been easy. He is a specialist in his field and this is exactly what you want when putting your face in the hands of someone else. Before my surgery, he answered my list of questions and discussed a realistic approach. I had a hump, a deviated septum and my bulbous nose drooped. Dr. Bitar and his assistant, Miss Sandra Sisk, were very accessible, kind, clear and very informative. Worth every penny! I am head over heels happy and highly recommend him! Thank you Dr. Bitar! Danijela Panajotovic

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

I had neck lipo back in May and dr Bitar performed the surgery. I'm happy with the results. His staff were extremely kind to me . Dr bitar and his staff made me feel comfortable during the surgery time. I would recommend to family and friends and other people.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Dr. Bitar was an incredible surgeon. Impeccable bedside manner, facilities, assistance, skill and talent. I could not be more please with the work he has done. My goal was to look natural and he accomplished just that!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

I am a 48 year old male that for many years was self-conscious of my physical appearance. I exercised regularly and tried to watch what I ate, but as I got older it became increasingly difficult to loss the excess weight around my chest and stomach. Last April I scheduled a consultation with Dr. Bitar and was initially a little apprehensive about the risks of surgery. Dr Bitar and his staff were very welcoming and reassuring from the very beginning. They took the time to explain the process and answered all the questions I had. The procedure involved a gynecomastia and liposuction which took 2 hours and then I was on my way home. The recovery after surgery went as Dr. Bitar had explained and the scheduled visits helped them track my recovery. I am very happy with the results of the surgery thanks to Dr. Bitar and his staff.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

I had Brazilian butt lift performed by dr. Bitar 3 months ago. I am extremely happy with the results! My new butt looks absolutely perfect, just like I envisioned it before the surgery. Dr. Bitar is truly great surgeon. I would also like to mention his staff - nurses and assistants are very welcoming, and helpful.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

I had a neck lift performed by Dr. Bitar in April 2016. I waited to write this review because I wanted to be able to share my experience over a period of time post-op. From day one Dr. Bitar took the time to get to know me, listen to my concerns, and suggest options. I received great service and attention by him and his amazing staff during the first consultation that I decided to go with his him for my procedure after having consulted with two other surgeons. My operation went very well and the follow-up was impressive. I highly recommend Dr. Bitar and look forward to my next surgery which will be a breast lift.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Dr. George J. Bitar's Credentials

• George Washington Univ Sch Of Med & Hlth Sci, Washington Dc 20037 (Grad. 1993)

Multiplan