Ratings for Dr. George J. Bitar

I recently had a six PAC abs done by Dr. Bitar, and I am very happy with the results considering the trickiness of my abdominal scaring from an accident. I was definitely hesitant at first to have the procedure done, I had been putting it off for about 2 years .... boy do I regret that! I recommend that if you are thinking about 6 pac abs, just get it done, don't procrastinate like i did. I am about 6 months into my post operation, and a lot of the swelling is subsiding now and my abs are looking good, Ive lost about 20 pounds , 9 of that straight fat! It is IMPORTANT to eat right! cant empathize that enough. Thanks Dr. Bitar, MB

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

I had a scar removal from my nose, which was extremely complex and difficult. Dr Bitar was truly outstanding and not only corrected a previous deep and bad looking scar from a surgery after a basic cell carcinoma but removed much scar tissue and made my nose look fantastic. I highly recommend him. His staff it fantastic too.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

I had a "luminous lift", face/necklift in January 2016. I am very pleased with the results. Dr Bitar is an extremely skilled and knowledgable surgeon. His staff are well trained and are ver helpful and supportive. I highly recommend Dr Bitar to anyone who is considering cosmetic/plastic surgery. You will be in very good hands.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

I had a gynecomastia surgery performed recently. Dr. Bitar and his staff were very personable and I am very happy with the results. The meetings that I had with Dr. Bitar and his staff beforehand were helpful in understanding everything about the surgery (pre-surgery obligations on my part as well as the healing process after the surgery) and they were more than happy to answer all of my questions. The surgery itself went smoothly and I've been healing well and am pleased with the results. I have no reservations recommending Dr. Bitar to anyone interested in getting their gynecomastia fixed.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

I expected a way better result from my surgery preformed by Dr. Bitar. My surgery is 100% botched. What he did looks awful and has clear deformities that people can notice. It didn't make me feel any better when I happened to run into a person that had the same procedure by Dr. Bitar. This person has almost identical deformities from their surgery as I had. After talking with this person, i learned that even after 2 years of letting Dr. Bitar try to "fix" his surgical mistakes that this person was still dissatisfied with their results. I was horrified to hear this. I wouldn't recommend this doctor to anyone, and those that have seen what I look like after surgery aren't impressed either and I'm sure they are spreading the word too.

Submitted December 8, 2015

I'm updating a review that I wrote earlier this year that was anger fueled due to frustration of a procedure that hasn't gone perfect. I chose Dr. Bitar to do my revision rhinoplasty over many other surgeons I had consulted with because he is caring, compassionate and a very skilled surgeon. My nose thus far has not turned out to be great but it has slowly been taking on subtle changes and improving ever so slightly with time. My nose has some serious flaws and concerns, however my nose surgery was very complex and will take a lot of time to adjust and heal. This has left me very depressed, but Dr. Bitar and his staff have been wonderful and attentive to all my needs and corcerns and are on the sidelines "holding my hand" and cheering me on to keep my spirits up through this healing process. Actually when I let go of the anger of things not being perfect, I am able to see how much Dr. Bitar and his practice care about me and want to see me happy. That's honestly a tremendous feeling and I am so greatful to have chosen a doctor that is by my side to no avail. I feel bad for posting such a terrible review previously. It was done in haste and anger. As long as my nose continues to improve, I really shouldn't complain. My nose may not be great, but Dr. Bitar will see to it that it will be. He won't let me down.

Submitted July 18, 2015

I've had a few consultations with Dr. Bitar and He is wonderful (and so is his staff). They are in a beautiful and clean facility. They are so knowledgeable and caring, the best thing you can ask for. His results are impeccable!! I'd never in a million years go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

I am very pleased with the results of my upper and lower eyelid surgery. I am 58 years old and I noticed my eyelids starting to droop which gave me a tired and haggard look. I went to Dr. Bitar for a free consultation just to see what he had to say. I was not 100% committed to having the surgery but after talking to him, I got excited because he said what I needed to hear - that the results will be very SUBTLE, will NOT be overdone, and will maintain my ethnicity. In other words, I will look like myself, but better and less tired-looking. I was immediately sold. He did not disappoint. I recently went on vacation with my extended family and all commented on how relaxed and rested I looked.They had no idea that I just had eyelid surgery. Thanks, Dr. Bitar!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Dr. Bitar has helped me look years younger with upper and lower eyelid surgery. I had been suffering for years with under eye bags (trying to conceal them with makeup and trying every cosmetic serum out there) and didn't realize my upper lids were beginning to droop. The results are SO AMAZING and natural looking. Dr. Bitar is the person that will ensure that I age gracefully.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

LADIES LISTEN UP!!! I am sooo happy with Dr. George Bitar...First things first. I just celebrated my 46th birthdayin Miami with my girlfriends. While at the Bayside Marketplace, I came upon an outdoor exercise session being run by none other than the creator of Tae Bo - Billy Blanks! Billy complimented me on my physique and said keep up the good work. I looked at him and then at my girlfriends and said "Are you kidding me, I've never worked out in my life, I just having an amazing cosmetic surgeon who rocks!!!" Now, I'm certainly not discouraging exercise;but the point I'm making is that my results are so phenomenal that Billy Blanks thought I looked like the bomb, and he assumed it was due to an exercise routine. Well, I guess you can call it exercise - whenever I need to look and feel my best, I exercise my right to go and see Dr. George Bitar. Go to http://www.bitarinstitute.com/photogallery-body/ My photos are 19-22. I'm PROUDLY displaying my amazing results. Sharon Ames 07/02/14

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

Dr. George J. Bitar's Credentials

• George Washington Univ Sch Of Med & Hlth Sci, Washington Dc 20037 (Grad. 1993)

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I recently had a six PAC abs done by Dr. Bitar, and I am very happy with the results considering the trickiness of my abdominal scaring from an accident. I was..."

May 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a scar removal from my nose, which was extremely complex and difficult. Dr Bitar was truly outstanding and not only corrected a previous deep and bad loo..."

May 15, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I had a "luminous lift", face/necklift in January 2016. I am very pleased with the results. Dr Bitar is an extremely skilled and knowledgable surgeon. His ..."

April 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a gynecomastia surgery performed recently. Dr. Bitar and his staff were very personable and I am very happy with the results. The meetings that I had with..."

March 29, 2016
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I expected a way better result from my surgery preformed by Dr. Bitar. My surgery is 100% botched. What he did looks awful and has clear deformities that peo..."

December 8, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I'm updating a review that I wrote earlier this year that was anger fueled due to frustration of a procedure that hasn't gone perfect. I chose Dr. Bitar to do ..."

July 18, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I wanted nothing more than to give Dr. Bitar a good review, but I can't. He preformed a revision rhinoplasty on me to include septoplasty and turbinate reducti..."

May 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've had a few consultations with Dr. Bitar and He is wonderful (and so is his staff). They are in a beautiful and clean facility. They are so knowledgeable and..."

April 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am very pleased with the results of my upper and lower eyelid surgery. I am 58 years old and I noticed my eyelids starting to droop which gave me a tired and ..."

October 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bitar has helped me look years younger with upper and lower eyelid surgery. I had been suffering for years with under eye bags (trying to conceal them with ..."

October 1, 2014
  • First Name changed from "George" to "George J."

October 20, 2013