Ratings for Dr. M.M. Abed

Dr. Abed is an amazing doctor. Communication between myself and him was alway 100 percent clear. After my hysterectomy I had to ask if he even did the surgery as I had no pain

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

I seen Dr. Abed for a Colposcopy and laser treatment after. I found him to be very nice and knowledgeable. He made me feel comfortable. His staff was great my first visit, however I tried to call twice regarding issues after my laser treatment and did not receive a call back. I am annoyed as Dr. Abed had said to call his office should I have problems. Anyway. I would recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Dr. Abed made me extremely uncomfortable right off the bat when he first started asking me personal questions like what my father does for a living. He was also taking unnecessary notes like what faculty I'm studying in school. After I told him I wanted to go see a different Doctor, he still wanted to hear my heartbeat which was completely pointless. This was a disgusting experience for me and I suggest no one to see this doctor.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

This doctor was incredibly kind and patient with me. I needed a biopsy and he took the time to answer every question explain everything thouroughly and give me all the information I needed. Definitely would recommend for anyone needing a gynecology consult.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

He was so friendly and understanding with my first pregnancy. He was there for my delivery and follow up. He is semi retired so won't be following me for my second pregnancy. This is unfortunate because he is an excellent doctor and he really knows what he is doing on top of making you feel important.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

This guy is not good. He gave me very upsetting news, then asked me why I was so upset. He kept on asking me about being German, and if I knew what they did to the Jews (???!!!). He wouldn't answer any questions, he'd just book me for procedures without justification. Too bad because his staff is nice and very apologetic about things that take far too long.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

The first appointment was good. He gave me the options for hysterectomy. He told me to really think about it and book an appointment for 6 weeks. I was fine with that. 6 weeks later I go for my appointment and he does remember me! I seriously thought it was a joke. I thought someone was playing a prank on me. He said I would have to do an ultra sound. I was stunned. I told him I had one before my last appointment and the results were in my file. Finally he looked at my file. He asked me the same questions he did 6 weeks ago. Only this time his opinion of the my situation was completely different. He said I was too young to get a full hysterectomy! He was concerned about me getting a full one. He acted like I was and idiot for not deciding to do a partial. He wanted to do it his way. When I was shocked and told him no he kept telling me to book another appointment for 3 weeks. I was so insulted by his attitude. I have never been treated that way by a medical "professional". I went home and cried for the rest of the day. Now a month and a half has been wasted I am still in agonizing pain and now I have to start over at square one. I will never darken his door ever! There is so much more that he said or did but I am choosing to be the better person and not repeat the unprofessional things he said.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2015

Saw Dr Abed on referral by my nurse practitioner. I was being examined before insertion of an IUD. He spent the whole time I was there, even before he'd examined me at all, trying to convince me that what I really wanted was to have a hysterectomy or uterine ablation instead. Told me that I was far too old (34) to even think about having any other kids in the future.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

My wife had a tubal ligation (filshie clip) with him. My wife beg him to just cut the tube instead of putting a clip but he insisted that it will ok. he knows the nature of job. i book an appointment so i can be sure that my wife and the baby will be fine but her secretary told me that it is not necessary. By God's grace they are both doing well but I will never let my wife goes back to him or suggest to my friends.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014