Ratings for Dr. Robin Braver

I have been a patient of Dr. Braver's for about 4 years. She is always able to accomodate my schedule and emergency (same day) appointments as well. She is very kind and polite. The office has a laid back yet professional feel. I feel like I am in good hands with this doctor. I have one small complaint... her staff can be rude SOMETIMES. A majority of the time, I do not have a problem, but on occasion, the administrative staff have been downright rude.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2012

Dr R Braver and her staff are accommodating and very nice. Dr Braver takes her time with me and I never feel rushed.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

Had an appt scheduled, and a friend died and had to goto a funeral. Called more then 24hrs ahead to cancel, as required. Called 2 weeks later to reschedule, and was told I had been a no show and she was no longer my doctor.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

Dr. Braver is a caring, congenial and conscientious physician who I would feel comfortable recommending to a friend.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2009

We went to Dr. Braver for a regular checkup. She did a simple examination and her nurse came and did an EKG. This was our first visit. Dr. Braver charged $318 for her exam and $38 for the 10 minute EKG, and would not accept our insurance. Our insurance reimbursed us only $141 which is what Medicare allowed.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2009

I feel she is extremely professional and personable. She treats all her patients with dignity and respect. I want her on my team if I ever have a serious medical dilemma. Luckily, I have only needed regular exams as of yet. I have had friends with complicated situations and they too were very pleased with her level of expertise and treatment.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2007

She is thorough & Extremely Knowledgable.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2006

Dr. Robin Braver's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Loxahatchee, FL