Ratings for Dr. Monica Pearl

Dr. Pearl has been my physician for years now. I couldn't have ask for doctor. She has this way about her that makes your feel relaxed and comfortable. I wouldn't go anywhere else. Also the staff at WellPoint are the nicest and efficient staff I've dealt with

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Dr. Pearl has been my family physician for over 20 years and I only have good things to say about her care and about her team at Wellpoint. She is thorough and organized and I always leave her practice with the feeling that I am in the best possible hands. I have specific views about risks/benefits of taking medication and am often inclined to pursue a holistic path first and I find that Dr. Pearl is knowledgeable and open to other kinds of treatment as well.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr. Pearl is absolutely amazing. I don't have a negative word to say about Wellpoint.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

When our previous family physician gave up her practice a number of years ago she referred our family of four to her colleague, Dr. Monica Pearl, and told us we would find she provided excellent care. This prediction has been borne out in practice over a number of years now, during which time our children have grown up and married and now have families of their own. One of them has continued with his family as patients of Dr. Pearl and the other would have as well but lives in another part of the city. We have all of us found Dr. Pearl to be highly competent, knowledgeable, thorough, compassionate and kind. There have been a number of occasions when following her advice has led to my avoiding potentially severe complications (e.g., damage to the kidneys) and when I developed chronic fatigue she cleverly diagnosed my vitamin B12 deficiency and restored me to health. Above all, she without doubt cares sincerely about her patients. I cannot believe some of the negative comments I have read in the couple of the reviews about her, and conclude that they cannot be about the same person we know. I am also a member of the medical profession (retired) and know what I am speaking about when I say she is the tops. You would be fortunate to be her patient.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Dr. Pearl has been my family's doctor for many years now. I must admit she is intimidating, especially when you first meet her (although I still find her intimidating). She does not like it when you are late for an appointment and will call you out on it. She is a doctor who doesn't really chit-chat and just gets down to business. So you have to give her all your symptoms and discuss your problems really quickly. Besides that, I can't complain because I have been under good care with her. I have had some health issues and she has been really helpful with my ongoing health issues and referrals.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Dr. Pearl has been my family physician for about 15 years. She's always listened attentively to my concerns and given me excellent care. From specialist appointments to her sage advice when I'm having medical concerns, she's always been there 100%. I've read some of the negative reviews here and I can say that it's always been my experience that Dr. Pearl is totally devoted to the maintenance of my good health. Her staff is superb and always able to get in me in to see her within a day or two, and many times even the same day as my call. I rarely have to wait to be seen for an appointment and I've always been extremely satisfied with her help and care. Like a number of others who have commented on this site, I would not want to change doctors. I hope Dr. Pearl keep practising medicine (family practice) for a long long time. I can't thank her enough for the wonderful care that she's given me over the years.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

Can't be bothered, you are passed off to a NP who can't answer your questions. Only interested in research or very unusual cases. Staff at the hospitalhad terrible bedside manner and moral. Despite the name of Hopkins, you are better off somewhere else.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

UNKIND . RUDE . IMPAITENT. DETACHED . UNPROFFESSIONAL . Does NOT care about patient history , symptoms or outcomes . You almost never feel good walking out of her office. Does not have a good network for refferals to other MD's. Do not waste your time . Find another doctor who can cope with illness and is up to date in current medical knowledge.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Great doctor. Always punctual and very knowledgeable

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

Fantastic doctor. Has been wonderful with my whole family. Punctual!!!!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2015