Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey D. Quinn

The most kind and caring physician. I have seen him for 27 years and absolutely love his bedside manner. He is so knowledgeable of everything and he truly cares about each patient. He always takes all the time you need to address your concerns.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

I loved this doctor I just wish he wasn't out of town when I delivered my baby! I had grown to like him and I felt super comfortable with him unfortunately he was out of town when my water broke and I had to have the nurse practitioner deliver me ! Hopefully with number two he will be available to deliver me ! I do highly recommend Dr. Quinn !!!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

Understaffed. Hurried nurses. Dr. Insensitive to my need. Will not recommend this practice

flag | Submitted August 22, 2015

I would not recommend this doctor. He delivered me in 1993....though im aware this was 22 years ago. He was very oblivous and i almost died. My mom was in labor for almost 40 hrs and this whole time my cord was wrapped around my neck twice! I came out blue! Had to be air lifted to rainbows. He also delivered my niece who is now 11....instead of trying to massage my sisters stomach or anything to deliver the placenta he shoved his hand up there and just tore it out piece by piece. Maybe he has changed over the years...

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

I went to Dr Quinn for my 1st pregnancy. At my appts. he wouldn't acknowledge me. He'd talk to his nurse and occasionally ask me a question, but never, "how are you doing?" or anything like it. He didn't listen to my wishes for the birth of my child. My labor was long but they were monitoring the baby and I, and said everything was fine. When Dr. Quinn got in that morning he said we'd have to do a C-section in 1/2 an hour. He gave no reason and the nurses still said everything was just fine. My labor progressed, the Dr. came back to deliver the baby, he did an episiotomy. Dr. Quinn bragged to another staff that he threatens patients w/ a C-section to scare them so they'll hurry and have their babies. Simultaneously, he was giving me stitches and I was telling him that I could feel it, and it was extremely painful, but he was too busy congratulating himself. My BFF went to an OB in his office, but he delivered her baby and gave her an episiotomy w/out asking. We're not impressed.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

I absolutely love Dr. Quinn!!! He is an incredibly knowledgable, kind, loving, and empathetic doctor! I usually sat in the waiting room awhile before seeing him, but it's worth it! He doesn't rush through appointments and will listen to all your questions or concerns thoroughly. Often time I felt silly for asking certain questions, but he never made me feel stupid and answered them as if he were answering the question for the first time in his life. He makes each person feel important. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Quinn!!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

I love Dr. Quinn. I have seen him for 27 years now and my sisters had him as well as my mother. He is the best Dr I have ever had. He is really hard to get in and see, I usually have to wait about a month and half out to see him. And he is a very busy Dr. so seeing him on time is not the norm, but I don't mind waiting at all. He is so polite and just knows the answers to everything. If you want a great OB Dr, he is the one to see. Thanks Dr. Quinn!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014

I have seen Dr Quinn for 21 years,and now both my daughters see him,he has delivered my 2 girls, and my grandson,had 2 laporoscopys and a hysterectomy. He is an amazing Doctor, and a wonderful human being...

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

Dr Quinn is THE BEST Dr ever. I wish he was my general Dr too! Usually have long waits, and he's called out to emergencies a lot, at least that's my luck. He's well worth the waiting though!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Quinn for 13 years and I adore him. He is the best doctor. He has taken care of me through all 3 pregnancies. He is always willing to listen and answer questions. He gets behind because of it but I don't mind at all! I am extremely comfortable with him. Vickie is also amazing!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

Dr. Jeffrey D. Quinn's Credentials

• Portuguese

• University Of Vermont College Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)