Ratings for Dr. Paul M. Apyan

Dr Apyan got my MRI results in March showing labryl tear in my hip. he drug along till November with more delayed tests until i was unable to get surgery in the same year. You guessed it another deductible has to be met 5100.00 . BEWARE OF THIS DOCTOR SLOW, SLOW, SLOW

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Dr. Apyan recently performed surgery on a family member to repair a broken ankle. We were very impressed with his knowledge, skill and bed side manner. He explains things well and gives you an opportunity to ask questions. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

MY SON RACED "PRO MOTOCROSS" FOR 10 YEARS, DR APYAN HAS REPAIRED MANY, MANY BROKEN BONES. HES AN EXCELLENT DR, WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND

flag | Submitted October 6, 2013

Dr. Apyan is very skilled and knowledgeable. He explains things well and answers all questions. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2010

I have known this doctor since the mid-80s. He preformed several surgeries on my badly broken, bones crushed, left forearm. Over the years, I have continued to consult him for orthopedic problems. I totally trust his professional judgment. In addition to being a very competent surgeon, he is a good man. I most definitely would recommend him to anyone in need of an orthopedic surgeon.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2010

Excellent surgeon, I had core decompression surgery back in 2006 and the surgery went very well. He was highly recommended by someone for the surgery and I would highly recommend him for any other orthopedic problems.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2010

Wonderful MD. I am a surgical RN and Dr Apyan have performed surgery multiple times on both of my parents, healing infection in one and increasing quality of life in the other. I would chose no other.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2010

I had bone infections & I was a very high risk patient. Dr. P Apyan added length to my leg, replaced my hip & gave me a new life. I can not express in words what he did for me. The operation changed my life & I went on to be a stronger person & better than ever. I moved from Chattanooga & the Drs here in Nashville are amazed at his expertise . He is the most interesting & kind Dr/Human being I have ever met. Oh, yes I almost forgot I had several bone infections over the years.... I waited almost 18 yrs before a Dr would even consider to look at my medical records... And "thank God" it was the very best Dr.P.Apyan.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2007

Dr. Apyan is an excellent doctor and is thought of very highly in his field. I had bilateral hip replacement surgery in July 2001 and I am a new person. We highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2006

Dr. Paul M. Apyan's Credentials

• Univ Of Wi Med Sch, Madison Wi 53706 (Grad. 1980)