Ratings for Dr. Lita Appavoo

consistently caring but not well informed in dealing with Complex PTSD-listens prescribes and prescribes

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

Dr. Appavoo was very thorough and trustworthy. Staff was helpful. They were extremely busy and scheduled an appointments 8 months ahead so I asked to be put on waitlist if any cancellations came up and was called back about a month later.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Never got to see the doctor, staff gave my appointment to someone else

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

When time came for appointment, found they gave it to someone else. Staff will not help. They don't know how or what to do.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

After waiting a very long time for my appointment, found it was given to someone else. Staff is unable to help, they don't know what to do.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

My appointment was cancelled and no one helps. Staff does not know what to do. Wasted almost a year waiting for this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Terrible comunication. After waiting almost a year for my appointment, they cancelled it and refused to see me. Staff does not care, all they say is "Oh well".

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Appointment was a year in advance then they refused to see me.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

A no nonsense doctor who can tell you the hard truth with sensitivity. My life has, and continues to improve because of her. She is dedicated to her patients and practice.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Dr Appavoo is the first doctor that has taken their time to hear and understand and respond to my concerns. She takes time to ask about the biopsychosocial aspects of my life and I feel like she truly cares. I feel blessed to have found her!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015