Ratings for Dr. Bradley Folkstead

staff is horrible, very unorginized the wait of 2 hours without being told, I had to go ask, the MA didnt know how to take a blood pressure or at least use the cuff, then they forgot me in a room and my appointment was very rushed

flag | Submitted May 12, 2011

This office is VERY busy! It is a bit frustrating at times... He is super nice and caring though, which helps make up for this office being sooo busy. I have been going for over a year because of pre-cancerous cells in my cervix. There was a visit I had this summer that angered me only because he got stuck delivering a child and I was in his waiting room for an hour and once I was in the room to do a coloscopy I had to wait another 2 hours! The room he had me placed in was the supply room... I had several nurses walk in to get supplies with out KNOCKING! Here I am half naked and there are strangers walking in and they each acted like "OOPs.." But they didn't give any apologies... Which really bothered me, I have mentioned this to him and he felt very apologetic. The appt. following that appt. was very fast and I think he made sure of it because each other appt. I have had there were always so long and also because of my last experience with all of the rude walk-ins. Overall he's great!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2011

I loved this Dr. He is absolutely wonderful, friendly, caring, informative, and very personable. He was referred to me, and I would send anyone to him. He's a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2008

only wanted to schedule dilivery at arrowhead even though he could go to TBird back then, staff lied about trying to schedule. bad delivery 36 hrs of labor, water beroke for over 20 hrs, heart rate dropped bad 4th degree app. suction came off my babies head. stiches tore he did not care when we called on call"it will heal even if the stiches tore" painful internal vaginal issues "will heal w/time" nnedless to say i changed dr's.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2007

i love dr. folkstead he is a very good doctor and i feel like i was blessed to have him deliver my children.. god bless you

flag | Submitted December 14, 2007

Dr. Folkestad is a knowledgeable and caring OBGYN. The office is very busy and he is rarely on time, BUT, this is because he takes his time with every patient and he accepts a variety of insurances. He is determined to make sure that his patients understand everything about their conditions from pregnancy to illness. It is COMPLETELY worth waiting a little longer for my appointments. After years of misdiagnoses, he was able to determine that I had endrometriosis on my first visit and provided me with immediate options. I have been with him for almost 10 years, and I HIGHLY recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2007

This is the best gynocologist Ive been to. I was diagnosed with prestages of cervical cancer, and Dr. Folkestad held my hand every step of the way. He is amazing and I recommend him to anyone I know looking for a gynocologist.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2007

Dr. Folkestad is a wonderful doctor, but very busy. Good physician for women who are pre-menopause and/or pregnant. He also performed surgery on me, a D&C and tubaligation; he is also an excellent surgeon. He was my OB/GYN for 10+ years; I recently changed doctors because I have gone into menopause, and I wanted a doctor who specializes in that. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2007

Very charismatic and sweet. My husband and I grew to adore & respect him very much.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2007