Ratings for Dr. Douglas M. Stauch

Very sad, he did not do a complete evaluation of were the body was injured. It is not fair for a doctor to have his mind already made up saying the body has healed when there is swelling and pain still present. An Attitude /unfair evaluation, adds up to a double hurt,(body and mind).

flag | Submitted March 31, 2009

flag | Submitted July 15, 2008

This Dr. was hired by work comp insurance to do an IME on me. He didn't even look at my back except to check for surgery scar. He said I was totally fit and should be weaned fromm all meds. I presented with all my docs from past Drs with documentation showing that I am and have been under care for back & leg pain since '96. He lied and told insurance Co. that I was ok and should not be on any meds, only detox was needed. I am now having tgo fight to keep my benefits becasue he is an insurance paid liar.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2008

This doctor is a quack. He is a jerk and knows nothing when it comes to my knee injury and RSD. He had all the medical information from my treating othopedic doctor and still didn't know how to treat me. HE said there was nothing wrong with my knee and come to find out from my treating othropedic doctor I had a torn MCL and had Plica syndrome along with RSD. I wouldn't refer this doctor to anyone. I was told to see this doctor as a second opinion by the workers comp insurance people. As a matter of fact I wouldn't refer this guy to my dog. How can you not know how to treat a knee injury when you have the MRI Report, X- Ray Report and the other orthopedic doctors report in front of you. This guy is a joke and I wonder how he ever got his MD License in othropedics.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2006

Dr. Douglas M. Stauch's Credentials

• Baylor Coll Of Med, Houston Tx 77030 (Grad. 1970)