Ratings for Dr. Shirley Schipper

Best Doctor in the WORLD!!! This physician saved my life a few times. I would not have the life I have NOW without her. Dr. Schipper is truly an amazing person and excellent teacher to all her residents. This physician fights for you when you cannot fight no more. She has so much wisdom and knows when to send you to a specialist. She is the biggest patient advocate.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr. Schipper has been our family doctor for many years, but in the past 7 years it has been almost impossible to see her. We are almost always sent to another doctor in the practice. Recently, we have been able to see her, but her bedside manner and her attitude have not been great. The wait times at the clinic are very long and usually an appointment takes 1.5 to 2 hours (mostly waiting to see the resident and then the doc).

flag | Submitted April 12, 2014

Dr. Schipper cares about her patients. She takes her time explaining to you, in terms you understand! She isn't a pill pusher, but does prescribe WHEN necessary. She is extremely thorough. I appreciate the teaching clinic...it's like getting a second opinion. The students are very lucky to have a teacher like Dr. Schipper. Each appointment is a like a mini-checkup, blood pressure, general check in, heart rate...etc. Every team member in the Grey Nuns Family Medical Clinic is respectful, caring and very knowledgeable. I have never had much trouble getting into see Dr. Schipper for standard appointments. Emergent appointments - like a sudden onset of strep, ER followups, etc can be tricky, BUT other Dr.s in the clinic are always willing to help and are just as awesome as Shirley Schipper. Our family has been seeing her for the last 7/8 years. Love her bedside manner and more importantly I trust her. My recommendations are not an exaggeration - she is amazing.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

Dr Schipper is extremely caring and able to diognose or stear you on to the appropriate specialist. I could not be more pleased with her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2012

Dr. Schipper is great and I don't have anything negative to say about her! She is caring, concerned and very informative. She takes the time to see how you are doing and explain things. I have never felt as comfortable with any other doctor as her! The only thing that I dislike sometimes, is that her office is a teaching clinic. I have almost had a different intern every yearly check up.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

Dr. Schipper is very compassionate and listens to all your concerns. You get your blood pressure checked on every visit . If you had tests that are irregular,it is followed up with a phone call and an appointment if necessary. An excellent doctor who I would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2007

We are so glad that we found Dr. Schipper. She is very personable, caring and knowledgeable in her work. She is in high demand and sometimes there is a bit of a wait to see her, but it is well worth it. We need more doctors like her!!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2007