Ratings for Dr. Doina L. Lapusan

The staff is very friendly, the wait time for the two appts I have been to was none (called in immediately). Most importantly, Dr Lapusan takes the time to listen and explain everything thoroughly, never appearing rushed, like she is off to see another patient. She is insurance conscious and compassionate, and provided me with many things I could do in my own environment, since my insurance won' t cover injections. Thoroughly impressed, would recommend Dr Lapusan to anyone who likes having a doctor who listens and cares.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

This is a great office, the staff is fun and very upbeat. Dr Lapusan is very organized and extremely learned in this field, she has helped me tremendously

flag | Submitted May 17, 2014

I have been seeing this doctor for over 5 years and though some of the staff has changed I have always been treated with the utmost respect, been going there so long I feel like family. The doctor has always listened to my concerns and never prescribed anything that was not necessary. I have extreme allergies and the treatment has been amazing. The staff is amazing, always friendly and professional either on the phone or in person. Highly recommend going here if you are an allergy sufferer like myself.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

Very disappointed with the service and way I was treated. I have been going to this allergist for over 3yrs and enjoyed it until today 4/1/14 when I was yelled at by one of the staff and humiliated. Also poor communication with both staff and MD. I was given a diagnosis of Asthma, and yet my breathing test was fine per the MD. I find this to be wrong and very disappointed that an MD would do this without my knowledge. Again poor communication! I called the office manager who at no time was wanting to apologize for the way I was treated. I don't like that she was not willing to help me out or even hear me out. So beware of this place. It is very clean, but one of the staff members is loud and rude. No one wanted to problem resolute. I will no longer be going here!!!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014

This Doctor is AMAZING! She has spent hours on multiple office visits working on extremely difficult symptoms. Her best trait is that she seeks to understand her patient with her heart, not just her head. Dr. Lapusan visibly studies her patients in a calm, reassuring and gifted way. I wish that she could be my primary care doctor. Being a former EMT, I know and appreciate the value of the epi-pen. We carry it in our car because it can be a lifesaver for allergy patients who may experience anaphylactic reactions. Think it is expensive? How much is a visit to the ER? Thank you Dr. Lapusan, for having classic values, compassion and a great work ethic guiding your love of medicine. We also appreciate the ways she tries to save us money on treatments, we have a high deductible and her thoughtfulness is so welcome!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

Dr Lapusan has been my allergist for the past 5 years. At my last visit for my shots, her staff advised they would refuse to give me shots if I was not carrying a 2 pack Epi pen. I requested of all 3 staff to speak to the DR and was told by Office Manager that I would need to schedule an appointment to speak to the DR. Because I cannot afford the 2 pack Epi pens, I have not gone back. I now question the Dr's professional and medical knowledge and abilities, in allowing her Office Manager so much control over my health. I have never received a call from the DR. I definitely will no longer recommend this Dr, as I have in the past.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2011

This doctor is wonderful! She takes her time and shows a real interest in the over all person. She is caring and has compassion. She is very good in her profession besides just be a good person!! This doctor is the very best!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2010

I would not recommend this doctor. She misread my skin test and advised me to avoid certain foods for months. I was suspicious because I've never had trouble with those foods in the past and I saw another allergy doctor. That doctor retested me and figured out why Dr. Lapusan misread my test.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2010

I have had chronic bronchitis and respiratory problems that have been treated by anti=biotics by other doctors. I was sent to and E.N.T by the Mercy Gilbert Hosp after and asthma attack back in 2/09. He put me on anti-biotics and prednisone again. I had reoccuring symtoms and finally he gave up on me as well and sent me to Dr. Doina Lapusan. She tested my blood(no other Dr. had done this before her and I had seen 4 other Dr's.) she found a problem with the white and red blood cells and gave me a booster shot to increase the red cells and told me to discontinue the prednisone that I had been on continuously on and off for over 1 year. when I returned she found a polyp in my nostril She got me in touch with a ent surgeon who removed the polyps in 8/09. She has been working with me to get me off of the prednisone and this week there was a breakthru.Dr. Lapusan is a dedicated physician who cares deeply about her patients. Her staff is professional as well as a joy to visit.I love them.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2010

She is a very nice doctor but she is difficult to understand. We ultimately went with another doctor because she couldn't help us

flag | Submitted November 20, 2009

Dr. Doina L. Lapusan's Credentials

• Inst De Med Si Farm, Cluj-Napoca, Romania (Grad. 1982)

MSP/BC Med