Ratings for Dr. Tony Yu

Never keeps appointment times, usually runs more than 2 hours late

flag | Submitted June 30, 2018

Dr. Yu. Is the best Doctor in St. Kitts. Yes, you have to wait. Sometimes 2 hrs. Sometimes more. But he also works late into the evening. I've seen him at 8:30 pm. No one works harder. You might have to wait but you'll only see him once. I've been seeing him for about 25 years maybe longer. Best Doctor in St. Catharines.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Major issue is that appt is never even close to on time You have to wait at least 2 hrs to see him Problem is his appts start at 9am or but he never shows up until 1030 am. So the day starts already 1 1/2 he behind

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Great doctor, honest, knowledgeable and helpful. He is caring and listens to his patient's concerns.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Dr Tony Yu is money hungry letting a 85 year old woman who is ill wait for 5 hours from her scheduled appointment. I wouldn't recommend Dr Yu to treat a dog or cat he is useless, greedy person.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Dr. Yu has been a wonderful family physician for years. I have nothing but good things to say about him. Every visit our family has with him, we never feel rushed and pushed out the door like some other physicians. For the individuals who are complaining about punctuality, I strongly recommend you to choose another physician because Dr. Yu is an individual who is patient oriented and wants to ensure that you are getting the best treatment because he cares. Dr. Yu, thank you for being awesome.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

I have been a patient here for many years and Dr. Yu`s impeccable knowledge of health, namely my health, is top priority. If I didn`t go here and meet him and the other Doctors who promptly handled my concerns and give proper guidance I don`t think I would be alive right now. Thank you Dr. Yu.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

A very good doctor and very helpful. I prefer to have my bookings in the afternoon because the secretary is the nicest one there and if you go in the morning and in the clinic downstairs (Sunday) the secretaries are usually super mean and disrespectful.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Yu for 4 years now. When I didn't have to go it would be a clinic visit dues to the long wait times and long wait to even have an appointment. But if the doctor wants to see you all of a sudden there is an opening?? Over booking as usual!! I have mentioned to him that my knee hurts and he has done nothing. He noticed that something was in my ecg over a year ago and he did nothing. This year all of a sudden now I need an echocardiogram. But I still have no freaking idea what he seen cause he won't tell me nothing and expect me to be making positive changes to account the issue but I have no clue what is the issue. I was surprised when the echocardiogram was booked and they called and told me of the reminder. Can't even inform me of my appointment? Amazing! I am looking for a new doctor....

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Good doctor, painfully honest, insane wait times to see him.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

Dr. Tony Yu's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.