You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Elan Salee

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

The office bills you in excess of insurance mandated charges and then upon receiving insurance payments from the company, fails to remit refunds until many demand later. Be cautioned.

Submitted September 30, 2015

I moved to Boynton Beach from Aventura, leaving my dentist of 20 years. Dr Salee was highly recommended. My experience was wonderful. His hygienist is outstanding. Dr. Salee impressed me with his thoroughness, his attention to my dental needs, and his knowledge of all aspect of dentistry. I am as comfortable and confident with Dr. Salee as I was with my previous dentist. He is a brilliant professional!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

It was my first visit and I was impressed by the courtesy extended to me from the first moment I walked into reception, through the knowledgeable and thoroughness of my hygienist, right up to meeting Dr. Salee who was personable and inspected my mouth and x-rays, again with a thoroughness, that I haven't seen from another dentist since I moved to Florida a few years ago. I will return, no doubt about it.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Honestly I hate the dentist, but Dr. Salee manages to put a smile on my face every time I step in the door. He's got a great personality, but he's also a master at his craft. For that I salute you Dr. Salee. Keep up the good work!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

Dr. Salee is as much a dentist as he is an artist. I've never seen a dentist more passionate about his work. . Elan’s work is impeccable, his chair-side manner is calming and even entertaining–and his knowledge inspires absolute confidence. I am incredibly happy with the quality of my treatment and the attention to detail and care I received throughout my procedure. If you are looking for an excellent dentist or have cosmetic treatment in mind, Dr. Salee is one of the best. His office is very comfortable and is loaded with state-of-the-art equipment. The staff at Boynton Dental Studio is second to none, extremely pleasant, friendly, and professional. I would highly recommend Dr. Salee.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

Dr. Salee himself is a great person as I am sure. He is very personable and seems to enjoy what he does. My biggest complaint is the staff- Renee- and the billing procedures they run in this office. She admitted to not calling on the specifics of our dental case. As a former biller I was absolutely appalled!! That is your job to verify that what services you are providing are covered as we discussed and not to bill for things that are not without talking to the patient. We had only started going there for three visits and every time we were billed way over what we discussed. If you have to go there PLEASE read the fine print and call your own insurance before you sign ANYTHING! This facility has taken more out of pocket money than any place we have been. I would NEVER recommend this place to another person.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

Dr.Salee is the best dentist I have ever visited. He is extremely proficient and highly competent in his choosen profession.Believe me,as a native New Yorker I have visited some of the most tauted dentists in the city. Dr. Salee's ability tops them all. I highly recommend you visit this dentist for your next procedure.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

I recently moved to the area in the middle of an ortho treatment. Having concerns about the progress and the continuation of my treatment, Dr. Salee was very helpful to me, by giving me good professional and ethical advice regarding my options with continuing my course of treatment. He replaced an old crown that was partially in place, and I was very impressed with his work. I just love Dr. Salee's sense of humor. He's friendly, and has a great chair-side manner. Also the staff made me feel at ease, which is a big plus, because I'm always nervous about dental visits. I would most definitely recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013

The doctor and his entire staff could not be nicer. It was a pleasure to go there. I would like to be his friend. A dentist for a friend, now that is something new! Very enjoyable experience. He can do it all. Great staff out front and his assistance's that work with him. Teresa dental assist wonderful. A wonderful time at the dentist office,who knew!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

Metlife
United Concordia
  • United Healthcare Dental

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Truly enjoy my checkup visits with Dr. Salee and his staff. They are always extremely friendly and professional. I highly recommend this office "

April 26, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "The office bills you in excess of insurance mandated charges and then upon receiving insurance payments from the company, fails to remit refunds until many dema..."

September 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I moved to Boynton Beach from Aventura, leaving my dentist of 20 years. Dr Salee was highly recommended. My experience was wonderful. His hygienist is outstan..."

August 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It was my first visit and I was impressed by the courtesy extended to me from the first moment I walked into reception, through the knowledgeable and thoroughne..."

July 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Honestly I hate the dentist, but Dr. Salee manages to put a smile on my face every time I step in the door. He's got a great personality, but he's also a master..."

February 13, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Salee is as much a dentist as he is an artist. I've never seen a dentist more passionate about his work. . Elan’s work is impeccable, his chair-side manne..."

September 12, 2014