Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth T. Jarem

Dr Jarem is a horrible doctor and almost killed me and now I have health issues for life because of her inadequatcy. She didn't take proper measures to make sure I was a good candidate for a procedure and botched it to the point I almost bled to death. She was rude and mean and I had to get a new dr who had to perform a full hysterectomy. She is a terrible doctor. I wouldn't trust her to do any procedure.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Dr Jarem couldn't get any better! She is caring and sincere and really made me feel comfortable. She's funny and easy to talk to and recently delivered my daughter. I recommend her to everyone and if we ever decide to have another child I would see her.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

I am 5 8 and 135 lbs Pre pregnancy. When i gained weight at my next apt which was 1. An afternoon apt so i had already eaten 2 meals, 2. Went from shorts to jeans weather and 3. After thanksgiving, she said i gained too much weight,really!?! Non pregnant people gain weight after thanksgiving!!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2014

Dr Jarem started out very nice! She handled my miscarriage, and was very kind. Naturally when we became pregnant again we went back to her. She seemed great, until I had complaints and unexplained weight gain. I was working out and eating healthier then I ever had, yet I was achy all over and gaining weight (way more then I should have) I was made to feel like a liar, and scolded about my weight. I was told I was older somy complaints were dismissed. I would cry almost every visit from how she made me feel. I switched Dr's ... Turns out I had serious thyroid disorder that explained all my symptoms and weight gain. A simple blood test would have told dr Jarem this! I also feel the front staff were horrible, and rude! I was over charged repeatedly and they are still 3 years later trying to charge me for services they did not do. taking to billing gets me no where!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2013

The nurse who took my vitals never cracked a smile and she made my blood pressure rise! But, Dr Jarem was so kind and sympathetic. I had abnormal bleeding and am perimenopausal. I was so pleased to see that she was in my age group and explained everything to ease my fears about the bleeding. She may be good with all the pregnant women here, but its a rare doctor who treats menopause patients with so much compassion like Dr Jarem.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

I am echoing other comments when I say that Dr. Jarem is an amazing physician. She is empathetic, radiates warmth and is lovely inside and out.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

I used RateMD to select Dr. Jarem when I moved to AZ. I went for my well-woman exam yesterday & was very pleased with how comfortable she made me feel. She was warm & unhurried. She explained what she was doing before she did it. The examining room was warmly appointed, adding to my comfort level. Everyone in the office was pleasant.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2009

I highly recommend Dr. Jarem. She delivered my first daughter by c-section in 2007 and she re-arranged her schedule to be able to deliver my second daughter this month. I trust her completely and am so thankful to have found her! She's the best!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2009

I was extremely uncomfortable with Dr. Jarem. I didn't appreciate her brusk manner and felt rushed. She told me to "clean up and get dressed" after a pelvic exam, and never even left the room for my privacy. I have switched Dr's.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2009

Dr. Jarem has a great bedside manner. She is easy to talk to, and responds to every question you have. She is not afraid to refer you to others if it is not her expertise, and she follows up with you. She is part of a large practice, but she still makes you feel special. Like most OB/GYN, she can run a little late (the longest I've waited is 45 minutes with an average of about 20 minutes), but it's for the better because she spends alot of time with you if you need it.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2009