Ratings for Dr. Marsha G. Alexander

Dr. Alexander delivered our daughter 22 years ago in December. Our daughter was born 3 months prematurely, and likely could have been delayed had Dr. Alexander acted professionally and responded to calls made to her office prior to the forced premature birth of our first child. She had had her own child shortly before ours. Dr. Alexander was cold and unprofessional in our situation and our child suffered a lack of oxygen that cost her the use of her legs. Our daughter was eventually diagnosed with cerebral palsy due to the lack of oxygen. We saw Dr. Alexander and her child at Byerly's when our children were about 2 years old, and she ignored us, even though she recognized us. She knew what she had done, and our daughter remains in a wheelchair due to her incompetence.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2008

Spent more time talking about her son and their trip to Europe than my medical care. Not impressed with her medical recommendations - seemed very "routine" and "standard".

flag | Submitted October 6, 2007

Since she was 1.5 hrs LATE, she rushed me thru the appt. (I am 7+ months prego.) She didn't do one of the procedures I requested, she barely listened to me and suggested some tests/procedures I really don't think I need. I am going to seek a second opinion. The first time I had an appt scheduled with her, she called in sick that day and no one notified me. I have heard from another patient that she was always running late too. I hope she's not the Dr on call the day I deliver, IF she shows up at all, she will probably be late and miss the birth! Not impressed at all.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2006

Dr. Marsha G. Alexander's Credentials

• Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

Commercial Insurance Company