You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Bernard G Yau

I've been Bernie's patient for over 10 years. He is a consummate professional who takes the time to explain everything clearly and he always recommends the most conservative treatment. Bernie is genuinely interested in his patients' health and well-being. My husband has also been Bernie's patient for a number of years, after seeking him out for a second opinion when an extremely costly and totally unnecessary cosmetic surgery had been recommended to him by his now ex-dentist. You cannot go wrong with Dr. Mau. He is patient, kind, honorable, and always on top of the latest developments in dental health care. His hygiene staff are also excellent and his office staff are friendly and efficient.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Yau for about 6 years now. My initial visit was upon recommendation from several coworkers. I have since stopped working in the same building but still go back just because he really is an amazing dentist. He always takes his time to check in with me, is very personable and caring. He also spends the time to explain everything and is highly knowledgable. I can definitely understand why he is so highly rated and recommend him to anyone seeking a dentist in the downtown core.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

I agree with the other comments. My whole family has been going to Dr. Yau for years, even though we moved out of Vancouver a decade ago. We will not give him up! Both Dr. Yau and his staff have also been wonderful with my kids - very kind and friendly (and effective)! I completely trust Dr. Yau to act according to our best interests.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

It's no suprise what people are saying here. When you have your first visit you'll know why he is the BEST. Polite, friendly, makes you feel comfortable and he knows what he's doing.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

Dr. Yau was referred to me from a family friend who had been going to him for a while. I was very happy with her recommendation. I always feel like he is honest, easy to talk to and give really great advice to do with my teeth. I would recommend Dr. Yau to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Dr. Yau is bar none the best dentist I have ever been to, He has a wonderful disposition, takes the time with every patient, genuinely cares about what you are saying and is excellent at what he does. I would strongly recommend him to anyone looking for a new dentist.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Dr. Yau is talented, knowledgeable and professional. I always have a comfortable and positive experience and would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

Bernie Yay is the best dentist I've ever had. I was so lucky to end up with him when my previous dentist retired. I have never met another health professional who was so personable, understanding, gentle and competent.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Dr. Yau has is very skilled and has always been helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. I have recommended him to my friends and co-workers and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

He saved my smile! I chipped multiple teeth in an accident and Dr. Yau restored them so well I still haven't had to have one root canal (though he said it will be inevitable). Dentist friends of mine back home couldn't beleive the work he did on my front teeth saying they could never have done such a good job. He is genuine about wanting the best for your teeth, not trying to rip you off.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2013

Dr. Bernard G Yau's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been Bernie's patient for over 10 years. He is a consummate professional who takes the time to explain everything clearly and he always recommends the most..."

November 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr Yau for about 6 years now. My initial visit was upon recommendation from several coworkers. I have since stopped working in the same bui..."

October 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I agree with the other comments. My whole family has been going to Dr. Yau for years, even though we moved out of Vancouver a decade ago. We will not give him u..."

January 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It's no suprise what people are saying here. When you have your first visit you'll know why he is the BEST. Polite, friendly, makes you feel comfortable and he ..."

November 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Yau was referred to me from a family friend who had been going to him for a while. I was very happy with her recommendation. I always feel like he is hone..."

October 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Yau is bar none the best dentist I have ever been to, He has a wonderful disposition, takes the time with every patient, genuinely cares about what you are..."

October 6, 2014
  • Last Name changed from "Bernie" to "Yau", First Name changed from "Yau" to "Bernard G"

January 4, 2013