Ratings for Dr. Thomas E. Albani

There was a time that I felt Dr. Albani was an excellent doctor and I trusted him. However, while waiting to recieve approval for disability, he suddenly sent me a letter stating he would no longer treat me. I owed him money but my payments were not enough to please him. When I changed physicians, they would not send my records without my paying for them and the first time I saw the new physician, she told me I was diabetic, and had been since February, it showed in my A1C it was over 7 making me a true diabetic, a fact I was NEVER made aware of in February,or until I left. This one fact, caused me to see that he was not the best doctor as I had thought and now I cringe when someone says they are his patient.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2010

Dr. Albani is a wonderful physician and spends the time with you that you need and also answers any questions that you may have. You are able to get in on the day you call. As doctors go, you don't have to wait too long to be seen. He comes to the hospital when you have been admitted.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2008

Dr. Albani saved my husbands life. He went to his office and was admitted to St. E's hospital....he had open heart surgery....He already had a brain tumor removed...years later now suffers seizures. DR. Albani gets us to the right specialists and also follows thru with all Labs....His staff then calls us to remind us when he needs his lab work done which is monthly...Dr. Albani, his staff, are first rate. We both trust him with our life. It is amazing when he comes into the room, he makes us feel so at ease...we then can speak on any topic of our bodies...he is knowledgeable on what is going on with the complex health issues of my husband...and is up to date with what other doctors are doing for my husband...it is a great TEAM effort. We love our Dr. ALbani......"The Kings"

flag | Submitted April 1, 2008

Dr. Albani took care of my mom (after her good dr. retired). Mom got very ill in Aug 07. She went to see Dr. Albani,and he sent her home with an antibiotic (knowing she has a rare blood disease and not being aggressive with the treatment of it). The next day she went to the hospital and he had no idea what to do with her. Dr. Albani stated to me "all is good, she is stable and her labwork is good." But yet, I told him she was dying and kept saying help me. He is not aggressive, lacks in his research of her med. records and failed to help her. She died Sept. 27, 2007. His knowledge of her case was non-existent -he contradicted himself many times during her treatment. Saying she was well, but confused about her declining mental status while under his care -and we could see she was getting worse with his care. He also didn't like us questioning her care and they never did have a diagnosis for her. We would never use him again!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2007

Dr. Thomas E. Albani's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)