Ratings for Dr. Michael Ramsden

Dr.Ramsden was punctual, very knowledgeable, thurough and had a great personality (funny).

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

Dr. Ramsden is a fantastic specialist! I think people misconceive him at first because he is straight to the point, but he just wants to get to the heart of the matter. He is also a seasoned professional in his line of work and sees a ton of patients, with different personalities and issues everyday. My first meeting with him was brutal too but I realized that he didn't want a long drawn out history of my aches and pains. He wanted to know what was happening with me at that very moment so he could start fixing my issue. He has shown me nothing but respect and genuine concern to help me through my illness. I would recommend Dr. Ramadan to anyone... just remember, first impressions aren't always what they seem! Be straight up with him and you would be surprised of the outcome.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

I saw Dr.R not too long ago and he spent the time to get to know my situation and struggles. He was very helpful and knowledgeable. He sent me for a complete blood work up, that showed everything it needed too. I would definitely recommend him for any rheumatology needs. He also tests for autoimmune disorders and refers you off to whomever is fit for your condition. Wonderful experience. Thanks Dr. R - KM.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Dr. Ramsden, has really given me my life back. patient for 5 years, very helpful and has worked to provide me with medications that provide the most relief.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

He gave me three nasty medications to threat me for rhumathoid arthritis for eighteen months which I don't have.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. R for going on 10 years plus and although sometimes curt he does know his stuff & over the years have come to find he has a compassionate side even though he is more clinical at times. I feel he does have my best interest at heart given his education and experience. Between him and my Naturopath we are working on finding options that will alleviate the joint pain and fibromyalgia I have been diagnosed with. I'm glad that I have such a conscientious Dr. & appreciate his willingness to respond to me regarding blood work & other concerns I've had via email.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

I went with my mother to Dr. Ramsden for her severe joint pains. Of course, after months of waiting we finally got to see him. He was extremely rude and arrogant, to a point that both my mother and I had tears in our eyes. If the appointment was for myself, I would have walked out of his office. For one thing, his impression was that my mother was lying to him about her pains. Though, after he examined her and saw her in tears because of the examination, then his attitude towards my mom changed a little and he spoke to her with a bit of respect. Though, she never went back to him and I absolutely don't recommend him. His not fit to be a doctor.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

I was put on prednisone and methotrexate for years by this doctor, now at 42 I have had both hips replaced and now need both ankles fused. I recommend you find someone else.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2014

Great doctor. Keeps discussion focused and spends time gathering relevant information. Is not afraid to have honest discussions to address the root of the problem. Very impressed and thankful that I was referred to this Dr.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

Terrible experience. Will not be going back. I called my family doctor for another referral before even leaving the building. Had zero interest in findjng any solution to managing my fibromyalgia which he diagnosed and suggested tai chi. Zero bedside manner. Tested positive for an autoimmune disease which is why i was referred to him and he retested and said i was fine. He acknowledged the results can fluxuate weekly but didnt offer to retest and said it didnt matter as theres no cure for it anyways. So frustrated. Waited three months to get a useless result. Back to square one.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014