Ratings for Dr. Karen J. Lytle-Glover

I love her. Shes been my Dr for over 15yrs. Never had an issue with her and have referred a few of my friends to her and they love her.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Very bad MD Karen Es una doctora que no recomiendo nunca

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

I loved doctor glover she was great in every way I'm reading these comments all false on my behalf if I choose to have another baby she will be my doctor , she answerd every question with full details and loyalty in my opinion she's the best ?? not trying to be mean but better then any other dr in the office

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

flag | Submitted February 22, 2012

Dr.Glover has poor bedside manner. Her office staff is very friendly, but she is not. I'm a people person and can talk to anyone, yet Dr.Glover was difficult to interact with. Not friendly at all. I didn't do well with this and have since changed doctors.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

Beware! Do not use this doctor as your gynecologist. She is very rude and inconsiderate of your feelings and your time. The nurse which works for her is the same and makes rude comments to certain customers. This office had me waiting almost two hours for a gynecologist appointment which destroyed my plans for the whole day! Do not use this office nor the doctor. Beware!!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

She was very accurate and helpful,I loved the way she treats patient.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2011

I have never been to a doctor so rude. When i left I actually sat in my car and cried. I asked her question and she got irritated and told me to hurry, then she said NO to all the questions and I know that wasen't right,because i researched them online before i went to my appt, i only asked her for clarification she just wanted to hurry me out. Then she cut me off in the middle and asked me " why are you asking me this?" My husband asked questions as well and she would not answer him or look at him. I had to reapeat the question so she would listen to it since he was not the patient. She rolled her eyes more than once and sighed in between my questions. When she was done she simply walked out of the room without saying anything. After about 1/2 hour a nurse came in and told me i was done and could leave, i had no idea! This dr is horrible. Also, when i got my new doctor I found out she never sent me to get my blood work that i should have had already (im pregnant). Please beware.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

Run away and never look back. Dr. Glover was my OBGyn during my first few months of pregnancy. Among other things, she began listening to my baby's heartbeat yet didn't bother to tell me until AFTER the procedure was over. This was my first pregnancy so I was clueless. I had a series of tests done & I got a call on a Friday telling me to call the office ASAP. I was understandably scared and called back. And called. and called again. All weekend. NO ONE returned my call. When my irate husband called Monday morning no one wanted to take responsibility for the error (office staff, manager, doctors, nurses ALL passed the buck). Horrible, heartless practice. I woudln't recommend them to my worst enemy.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011

Dr.Glover is very knowledgeable, patience and listens to you completely and answers to all your questions in detail if required. Very good doctor and highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2010

Dr. Karen J. Lytle-Glover's Credentials

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 1992)

Delta Dental