Ratings for Dr. Lisa M. Ercolini-Bhatia

Dr. Lisa is an excellent doctor and also a wonderful caring person. She really cares for her patients and is always there to help them get through some tough times. I know she has been there for me through all my illnesses. I know I am a very complicated patient but that never stops her from helping me. I have been seeing her for 3 years. and she is the best primary care doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

Dr. Lisa is amazing. She is the first doctor I have ever had who actually listens and does not judge and I am 51 years old. She has helped me get through some very trying illnesses and is very supportive and caring. She always makes decisions on what is best with my input and does not just pooh-pooh me and tell me I am not a doctor. With her I have been able to lose weight, lower my blood pressure, lower by blood sugar, and feel younger and more energetic than I have in years. I even got my husband to see her fairly regularly which is a miracle in itself!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

I was amused when I read the comment about Dr Lisa being 'pushy' and wanting to control every aspect of care. I looked at it as not pushy or controlling but as being an excellent primary care doctor. In this day and age of being referred to multiple specialists I appreciate her being the hub of my medical care and keeping all the specialist informed on each other's treatments and meds in my medical care. I received the best physical exam I have ever had. She took a through family history and took the time to know me and my needs for the type of care I want. She looked at my whole body for any suspicious moles or skin cancer, looked at my eyes, ears, throat, tested my reflexes. I highly recommend her as a Primary Care Doctor.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2013

Very pushy doctor. She wants to control every part of your care even if you don't want her to.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2012

Fabulous! I have never had a physician spend as much time with me. She explains herself very well and is gentle with her exams.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2011

She was the best doctor we have ever had. We miss her now that we have moved to Green Valley, AZ Charlie and Jeri

flag | Submitted October 3, 2010

Listens to you first. Wants to know what your needs are. Tries other options prior to prescribing medications

flag | Submitted December 28, 2006

Dr. Lisa M. Ercolini-Bhatia's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Top Hospitals in Lompoc, CA