Ratings for Dr. Gary A. Bonacquisti

I'm with the other poor reviews here. The office is nothing except a cash cow and the second you owe them money they will not call you to even check on you even if you have an ailment that might be life threatening.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

I'm very unhappy with the whole experience not to mention the hole they make in your wallet, to get a refill on any meds you need is a pain and have to call in many times over 2-3 days to have it done.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

I went to Dr. Bonaquisti's office last Friday and paid $162.00 to see the Physician's Assistant. Outrageous! Not only that, I have been trying to get a cough medicine called into my pharmacy for 5 days. I will be looking for a new doctor's office. Not happy at all with this one. My prior doctor before he retired was located at Baylor Mesquite. They were awesome. Always taking care of their patients.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

He has surrounded himself with an exceedingly competent and caring staff from top to bottom. He is a true asset to the Community in that he is a gifted Doctor who truly takes a personal interest in all his patients. I refer all my friends to Dr. Bonacquisti , and have only had rave reviews .

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

This doctor is the best doctor I know. He not only helped me, but diagnosed a problem correctly for my sister that she was dealing with for years that all other docs could not find. He is straight forward and kind. I recommend anyone I know to him.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2012

Dr. Bonacquisti made me feel like my opinions did not matter and horrible for even voicing them to him. Only sees things his way and uses scare tactics if you try to question anything.Do not recommend at all.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

Not my expectations for a Doctor.He is pill pusher,not a good doc.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2010

Without any consultation, diagnosed a problem that was later found not to exist. Believe he was simply padding the pocketbooks of his "friends". Would not recommend him for my dog.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2009

I just saw the "negative" rating about Dr. B in the above comments. Let me tell you, that has NEVER been my experience. Dr. B's office staff has ALWAYS been courteous and helpful. Dr. B is the most caring and conscientious physician that I know. Every time I have needed his help he has responded promptly. He goes out of his way to insure that his patients get prompt, expert care. I know that there are a lot of new docs coming to town, but there is no way I would go to any other family doc than Dr. B.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2008

Outstanding doctor who takes a great deal of time and interest in his visit with you. Very discerning in quickly resolving al problems and identifing corrective action. Truely the very best doctor I have ever been to.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2008

Dr. Gary A. Bonacquisti's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch, New Brunswick Nj 08901 (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Rockwall, TX