Ratings for Dr. Thomas S. Thornhill

I saw him for shoulder and elbow replacement. he was very friendly and very knowledgeable with a great bedside manner. The downside was a 3 hour wait to se him and a poorly organized staff that is not very good at returning phone calls. however he is a great doctor and I would see him again!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2010

THE BEST orthopedic doc I've been to, and I've seen many over the years. I had been told y 3 other docs that I needed a hip replacement. I went to Dr. Thornhill and he agreed that I would eventually need one but wasn't ready yet - he thought something else was going on. That directly resulted in my being diagnosed with a blood disorder that would have eventually killed me if it went undiagnosed!!!I am not being dramatic, this is the truth. I did have to have my hip replaced once I got the blood disorder under control and of course I used Dr. Thornhill. Had great results. He has always been friendly, informative, and extremely helpful. Other doctors have told me that he is "brilliant". I now have to have my other hip done and I wouldn't go to anyone but him.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2010

Too Busy. Must wait hours in waiting room to see him. May have done poor job on my Mother's hip replacement. She has had severe pain ever since surger. He will not acknowlege it may have been the surgery. Have gone elswhere.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2009

Amazing physician --- horrid bedside manner. Does wonderful work but if he has to answer questions, he considers it bad form. Too bad, "Dr. House"!!!!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2007

Dr. Thomas S. Thornhill's Credentials

• Cornell Univ Med Coll, New York Ny 10021 (Grad. 1970)

MSP/BC Med