Ratings for Dr. Paul Bourque

I have been with Dr Bourque since junior high. I had braces then for a while and then upon failing to wear my retainers had to return last year for braces once again on my lower teeth. Although disappointed I hadn't worn my retainer he was very kind and welcoming and great at getting the process started once again. He was great with my awful teeth (x2) and was wonderful with my little sister as well, who had been told she needed a dental appliance as a child and he told her that no, if left alone for a few years braces would fix it just fine and she wouldn't be in ortho for 6+ years. Would absolutely recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

I went to Dr. Bourque as a small child and i can tell you if anyone seen my teeth they would not believe what a mess they were. I have seen first hand the amazing work he has done. Now a mother of 3 i would not think twice about taking my own children to see him knowing the fantastic results.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

Dr. Bourque is probably the BEST orthdontist in Atlantic Canada. He straightened my teeth and several of my family members' teeth. We all are very very grateful for his services. He is an incredible orthodontist because he is a perfectionist. On top of this, he is a real gentleman, always making you feel completely comfortable with your treatments. Thank you, Dr. Bourque, for giving me a million dollar smile!!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2009

You will not find anyone more knowledgeable and professional than Dr. Bourque. I suffered from jaw problems and an overbite for the majority of my life and it wasn't until after I went through Dr. Bourque's orthodontic treatment did my teeth and bite improve tremendously. After a bout with stress nearly 10 years later that caused aggravation in my jaws to return, I returned to Dr. Bouque, and to my surpise, he remembered me as one of his former patients. In addition, there was no hesitation to schedule me in for an appointment eventhough I was no longer getting orthodontic treatment from him. Once again, his advice and knowledge helped me to alleviate the problem. He takes the time to explain everything and as a patient you can feel that he truly cares and wants to help. I am thankful to him, as he improved my condition a great deal. I found his entire staff to be friendly and professional over the years while I was his patient. I highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2007

He came highly recommended from, not only our dentist; but also, from a mother that I knew from our daughters' school. He's right on the mark when it comes to teeth. Our oldest required braces and he gave us a quote. I was told that when he gives you a quote, that exactly what it will cost you, nothing more. I've heard of at least three other doctors in the same field that tend to give a patient a quote but by the time they're finished with your teeth, the price climbs. Not with Dr. Bourque. He's a no nonsense type of guy. He expects the best from his employees and expects his patients to do as he recommends. My daughter's teeth turned out beautifully and if our younger daughter ever requires braces - he'd be the only person I'd call.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2007

His name is spelled Bourque and pronounced like Burke. HE IS AMAZING!!! worth the trip in to town !!! HE is a perfectionist and demands the best from his team. He treats you like an equal and explains everything very clearly. His work is beautiful and he is a definite perfectionist. He makes you feel comfortable and worry free.I highly recommend him!You would be crazy to choose anyone else to straighten your smile :)

flag | Submitted January 13, 2007

1. logical, efficient, no-nonsense care with clear explanations about what is being done to teeth, 2. excellent coaching on how to brush (something I was doing wrong for years), 3. focus on quality (perfectionism) by all on the care team, which is appreciated by patients

flag | Submitted January 5, 2007

Great orthodontist. Fixing the mess another orthodontist created in our daughter's mouth. Treats me (Mom) like I actually have a brain.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2006