Ratings for Dr. Augustus G. Parker

ditto. THE BEST for me and for my daughter. Have gone to him for years and there is no better gyn. Glad I haven't been an OB patient as my child days are over but wish I'd had him as a doc than who I did have.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2009

Absolutly the best.The staff was very efficent and extremly knowledgeble. Dr. parker spent alot of time once in the room going over everything with me to make sure I understood absolutly everything. They were very felxible with appointment times in making sure i could come in at my convience. Everyone in the office was so nice.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2008

I love....love....love Dr. Parker! The man is amazing and I am so glad that my daughter and I were in his care when I had my daughter.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2008

Dr. Parker is simply wonderful. I was referred to him by several friends who all had great experiences with him, too. He is very experienced, knowledgeable, and attentive (great bedside manner). I was most pleased with Dr. Parker's willingness to let me do a VBAC. My delivery had a couple of small complications in addition to being a VBAC, but once Dr. Parker arrived, it was amazing how smoothly (and quickly) the whole process went.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2006

Dr. Augustus G. Parker's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)