Ratings for Dr. Kevin Kitt

He is one of the best chiropractors in the city. My family a d I've seen him for many years.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Kitt for almost 13 years, he's helped with chronic pain and issues resulting from several car accidents. The holistic approach that he uses is why I continue coming to Markham Chiropractic.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

Dr. Kitt is very helpful, knowledgeable, perceptive and professional. We are thrilled with the positive results and on going care and attention.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

Very helpful and never makes you feel that you are wasting his time. Always has time to listen to concerns and has intelligent answers. Not too hard on the eyes either :)

flag | Submitted December 17, 2010

Great listener. Compassionate. Patient. Kind. Does not seem to volunteer much information without being specifically asked. If I ask questions, he answers intelligently and helpfully. He has been a good advocate within the insurance system, though my soft tissue injuries haven't cleared up with his treatment alone. He uses an activator/integrator rather than manual adjustment, which is much gentler on the body and results in much less pain for me. He typically adjusts top and bottom of spine only, and expects the rest to adjust itself. His adjustments address the nervous system, and the theory is that this supports the muscles and bones, and they will respond to the treatment. I find him to be a typical chiropractor in the sense that he expects you to continue coming every three weeks, even once symptoms resolve.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2010

I can't say enough positive things about Dr. Kitt. He is amazing. I'm so thankful to have found such a great doctor. He is caring, knowledgable & always, always has time to listen to my concerns. I've recommended him to many others and the ones who now go to see him also are equally as satisfied.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2008

Kevin Kitt works magic!! Have been going to a traditional Chiropractor for over 15 years and even thought it worked, I was in pain most of the time. With Kevin I have found that I only have to go in once every 3 -4 weeks and no pain - it's just a minor adjustment. Special note to the receptionist - she was friendly and professional, just sorry that she recently left -- big loss there for Kevin and the clients. Take care Alison -- we'll miss you!!!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2007

Kevin Kitt listens to you and your complaints. Then fixes them.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2006