Ratings for Dr. Sheila R. Boyle

flag | Submitted March 29, 2013

went to see this doctor the first week of August 2012 for a bump that had developed near the corner of my right eye, which started to bleed. Going in I knew that she would have to take a tissue sample for analysis. What I didn't know was the uprofessional manner in which this was accomplished. She rushed into the room, took a quick glance at the area and saidf let's get this done. She then proceeded to cut out/take the tissue sample. Yes that's right. She cut out the sample without numbing the area. I said upon leaving that "that was quick but not painless". She chuckled and said they'll get the results in 7 days. Since that time, I have developed pain in my right jaw area - TMD type symptoms. Hopefully these will go away. This doctor is not recommended.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2012

I can't recall ever getting online and writing a review like this before, but my experience with Dr Boyle was very disappointing so I had to share it. I came in with a rash that she said would take 2 or 3 visits. It took six. She spent no more than 8 minutes with me in any appointment. I thought she rushed through each appointment and feel her lack of thoroughness probably contributed to the extra visits. In one appointment I asked her about a spot on my arm that couldn't have taken more than a minute and she charged me for an extra office visit. In the end I spent $800 and it turns out I could have bought a few $15 kits at Walmart to take care of it. No one in my family will ever go back to her.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2011

She is knows her field. She has a military background so this is why I think her bed side manner is abrupt. I just am used to it, in exchange for good care. She does rush too fast for know reason and I call her out on it.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

Dr Boyel hardly gives you the time of day. I went in twice and saw her for less than 5 minutes total! I went home and wasn't sure what to expect from the medication she had given me and in the end stopped using it because it made my acne worse. If it's supposed to make it worse she should tell you! I'm looking for another Dr. in the area because I felt like was wasting my time and money with her.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011

Dr. Boyle is one of the most knowledgable and reputable Dr.'s in all of Colorado! She has never pressured me into doing anything or spending any more money than I should have. I always feel like she gives me the best advice on what treatments are right for me, regardless of it costs less or more - she is more concerned about me as a patient. She even found a skin cancer on a friend of mine who came in for cosmetic stuff - and didn't even charge her! She saved my friend's life! The office staff is always friendly and helpful as well. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Boyle to all my family and friends!! She REALLY is the BEST!!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

Dr. Boyle was excellent with my son. He came in to have a mole removed and a couple of warts burned off. She was so good with him. Since he is young she was very good at reassuring him of the procedure and what to expect. She has A LOT of energery, which actually made my son more comfortable, he felt he could relate to her.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2010

Very nice office staff, but after arriving early and waiting patiently for my turn, Dr. Boyle rushed through the appointment so badly that at one point she grabbed the back of my shirt and lifted it up to look at my back - and it felt like I was being manhandled because it was so abrupt! She put one hand on my shoulder to turn me around quickly and the other to jerk my shirt up while I had just started telling her why I was there to see her. She talked and moved so fast that it was very disturbing (especially when she's holding a scalpel and doesn't explain why) and she was in the room with me for just under five minutes. I was a new patient and I will never go back there. Dr. Boyle came off as arrogant and rude with a horrible bedside manner. Maybe she was having a bad day but I've never felt that way about any of the many doctors I've visited over the years and all doctors have bad days sometimes. The professional ones don't let it affect their patients.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2009

She is very energetic and helpful. She's so nice and she has a way of putting you at ease. You feel you can trust her completely. The office is also very nice too.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2006

Dr. Sheila R. Boyle's Credentials

• Hahnemann Univ Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19102 (Grad. 1993)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal