Ratings for Dr. Richard L. Lindsey

When I questioned Dr. Lindsey about the use of newer concepts in cardiology, especially ones regarding vitamin and mineral depletion and other serious side effects of the drugs he was giving me high doses of, he appeared to not be at all interested, leaving me feeling foolish for even asking about them. I do not plan to use him again as my cardiologist nor will I recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012

This doctor treats seniors asking clarifying questions about their life threatening heart condition as if they were nuts for doing so. When my mother (a senior) asked him where to report for an angiogram (in a hospital she is fairly familiar with), he blew her off stating there was "always an old woman" at each door of the hospital to direct people. Other questions were similarily answered ie: when asked the whether the valve had stenosis or prolapse, he didn't answer the question, but responded, "Those are 2 completely different things." She and my father both left feeling confused and stupid. The office drew blood work, but my parents were ordered to get the very same blood work again the next week due to miscommunication. Home telemetry was not interpreted between appointments, making the next appointment a waste of time & money. The office also took forty minutes to repond to calls from the hospital asking what tests to run on drawn blood. Overall: very unhelpful with questions.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2006

Dr. Richard L. Lindsey's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1975)