Ratings for Dr. Wendy Tin

Secretary is awesome!! super helpful and knowledgeable. Doctor was running a bit behind but Im happy to wait the extra few mins as I know I will in turn not be rushed out and leave having all my questions answered. Great place.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Busy... but for a very good reason. Great Doctor. Gets straight to the point. Diagnosis and treatment is spot on. Don't really understand the negative comments... I will say this- if you're a whiner she's not for you

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

My mother had gall bladder stone and we went to see Dr. Tin, twice . This doctor was downright rude and dismissive. Then I got a friend referred to Dr. Tin, and I went to the appointment to translate for my friend, Dr. Tin behaved the same. So I asked our GP for new referral to other doctor for my mother. I would never trust this doctor with anybody's life.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Rushed,off handed comments,dismissive. Busy I understand but courteousness would be nice.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

I have seen Dr Tin Several times and had one major operation and one miner. Dr Tin took the time to talk with and explain things followed up and stayed on top of my healing. If I had problem she got me in right away and checked things out. Called me a night to make sure I was doing well. She is very kind and polite, A true and supporting doctor that cares and nice to talk to. Wish there where more Doctors like her.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2016

I just had my gall bladder removed. Dr Tin was wonderful. She took the time to explain everything to me despite being very busy. I was very scared and she helped me thru it. Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

she left me with a hole in my colon two operations later now I have too where a pop bag tl

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

Dr. Tin was wonderful! I had surgery Feb 3rd. recovering well. She had a surgery student there at the time, that woman is going places! I was incredibly nervous and she calmed me right down.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

Dr. Tin is great. Appointments were on time or early. She took time to explain the procedure before and after. She even drew pictures. She always made sure all my questions were answered before my appointment was over. I recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

I love Dr. Tin. She is so awesome. Very caring and honest Dr. I would recommend her most deff!!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015