Ratings for Dr. Denise Wexler

See Dr Wexler for ongoing mole checks with photographs. Excellent service.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

I am very grateful to this office. I was seen quickly for a funny looking mole. It was a melanoma and it was dealt with in a very timely fashion.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Very helpful office. Happy to be seen there. The staff was just excellent.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

She didn't update her knowledge for a long time. Does not spend time to understand what the problem is. Cares about billing the system for more money not about helping patients. During one of my appointments with her she requested from me to get another referral from my family physician to see her or she wouldn't see me again which is in my opinion completely inappropriate.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

Been to see Dr. Wesley several times and was biopsied and attempted to come up with solutions which didn't work for other problems, and my main reason for going even though it is glaring to me she said under the light it doesn't exist and so there was nothing she could do, or knew of nothing to do.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Went to her for over a year about an issue with my scalp. Didn't seem to know what the problem was even after a year or interested in identifying the problem. When something she prescribed didn't work, she would typically prescribe it to me again. Now waiting to see a new dermatologist, would not recommend.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Had a great visit at this clinic. Medical administrators were obviously over worked but kept a smile on there faces and were very nice and helpful. Glad to see everyone works together and is a get team. Doctor very helpful and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

The receptionist doesn't seem to care about customer service a whole lot, but I found my experience with Dr. Wexler to be really positive. It took months for me to have an appointment with her, but there are only 3 dermatologists in the London area. Once I got in though, I had frequent follow up appointments and she always answered all of my questions. She is thorough, but she isn't there to visit, so if the appointment seems short, it's because she is very busy and has other patients to see. I will go back to her for some cosmetic treatments later, which you do not need a referral from your GP for.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

I saw Dr.Wexler for a certain medication to assist with my acne as it can not be perscribed by GP. Waited 7 months for the appointment and she was pretty much on time - I was in and out of her office within 20 minutes. The office itself is not very clean and the ladies at the front desk do not seem very helpful. The doctor tried to prescribe me a different medication but listened to my concerns and in the end prescribed me what I came for. The only think I would of liked is for her to go over the consent form with me instead of having me sit in the hall and read them. I understand that she is busy but a lot of the side effects can be life changing and it would of been nice to discuss the probability and severity of each one of the possible symptoms/side effects, ended up having to go online when I got home and researching it more. Overall she seemed really nice and I hope that it stays a positive experience throughout our relationship the next year.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

What a waste of time and OHIP dollars. She's got a great gig going. Looks at a problem for 10 seconds, recommends follow-up appointments and then when things get worse, she just shrugs her shoulders and says she has no idea what the problem is or what to do about it. I wish I had seen the ratings on this site so I could have gone to someone who could actually help. She recommended a referral to a plastic surgeon. When the referral was for someone out of town, I requested someone in London. The staff told me there was no other plastic surgeon in London. Seriously???

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016