Ratings for Dr. Giselle B. Castelluber

I have been going to her office for many years. I ran out of refills on my medication and Dr. Giselle could not approve one extra refill before I could see her again. Even though it was my responsibility to make an appointment before I ran out of refills, I was expecting her to be caring enough to give me that one refill, so that I would not skip any doses. I now realize that she is all about the money!!! She showed no compassion at all! She will never see me again! Nor any of my family member!!!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Dr. no longer accepts insurance. You must pay up front and get reimbursed. She only gives 1 months worth of Rx even for maintenance drugs because she wants you to come into the office. It seems as if she requires monthly visits so she can make money. I did not find her to be a good healthcare provider.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2008

She is the type of doctor that someone who does not speak English should go to. She does not call you back with the results of the tests. It took her months to contact me, and she contacted me by writing a letter in the mail. My results were abnormal so why take MONTHS to contact me, I dont know. You can definitely find yourself a better doctor!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2007

Very friendly, helpful, and attentive. Never an issue with insurance and referrals to other specialists. Staff also very accomodating. Staff is fluent in Spanish and Portuguese, as well as English. Unusual for most doctors, she is a very good listener.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2007

Terrible service. Tells you your insurance is accepted but once at office, it is not. Doctor is never available to speak to over phone, always busy, even for a callback. Would not recommend at all even if last doctor in state of NJ.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2007

Dr. Giselle B. Castelluber's Credentials

• Univ Fed Do Espirito Santo, Cent Bio, Vitoria, Es, Brazil (Grad. 1988)

The Guardian Life Insurance Company Of America