Ratings for Dr. Robert A. Ritucci

We are very happy with Dr. Ritucci and his staff. They are friendly, knowledgeable and flexible with scheduling.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Very accommodating for scheduling, payment plans. Always professional in a welcoming environment. Excellent orthodontic care!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

I love Dr Ritucci's office! The entire staff is fabulous! We are always seen quickly...very efficient and well run. All of the staff are very kind and make the kids feel comfortable during their visits. They always make every effort accommodate our schedule and needs.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

Staff is always extremely helpful and friendly. Excellent care given to all my children over the years we have been with you.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Wonderful experience! Teeth look amazing, the staff is very helpful and the waiting time was always minimal. I highly recommend Dr. Ritucci to others often!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! My sons smile is gorgeous thanks to Dr . Ritucci and his wonderful staff. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I can't say it enough. I love my new smile and I love the way I was treated.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

Dr. Ritucci not only cared for my wife's teeth many years ago (and did a fantastic job) he is currently seeing our 9 year old son. Due to my wife's sparkling smile and great experience with Dr. Ritucci, it was a clear choice to send our son to his offices. He was recently fitted with a Palatal Expander (not easy for any 9 year old) but the Dr. and great staff transformed the experience into something that was fun and intriguing for my son. My wife and I could not be happier with the very important investment and trust (family smiles & straight teeth!) we have made and place in the skillful hands of Dr. Ritucci and staff. Robert Ritucci and his fantastic staff provide the best orthodontist services on the Cape Cape and in Plymouth, MA.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014

I have a perfect smile thanks to Dr Ritucci. Best dental experience!!!!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2013

Dr. Ritucci and his staff are great! He is always on time, has great office hours and is very high tech. Very cool! He treated my son and daughter and the results are fantastic. We couldn't be happier! They are constantly complemented about their beautiful smiles! Thank you Dr. R!!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011