Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Star

He was paid to look at my MRI of my back and say what he saw. He only talked to me for a couple min before shoving me out of his office telling me there was no problems, three other doctors looked at the same MRI and found what they said were obvious problems and were annoyed that Dr. Star had just brushed me off. He was rude and unfriendly to me. I have heard that this is typical of him for worker's comp patients, as he treats them like garbage. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR IF YOU ARE ON WORKERS COMP!!!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2009

dpctpr treated my 9 year old son in 1993. He was so good and talented that my son who is 25 this year still tlks highly of th doctor and is not stifuled by the trama. my sons right fore arm is all scar tissue from doctor stars skin graph. He is orofessional, excllent traingin, excellent bed side manor with children and adults.He treated us special and imprtenat even though we had social service insurance. medical. No ohter doctor treated us that well. ever! we were in the hospital two weeks and had three surgeries as a result of the arm fracture. My son and I still 15 years later would have had no other doctor treat us than doctor michael star...He was wonderful and i ecomend him to every one! excelent staff of course as well> thank you doctor, lisa and son michael inocencio.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2008

no information not helpful would not recommend

flag | Submitted January 31, 2007

Dr. Michael J. Star's Credentials

• Boston Univ Sch Of Med, Boston Ma 02118 (Grad. 1984)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Santa Rosa, CA